Reviews for Seeds of Lemons
ng jun cheng chapter 18 . 7/19
Shizuka of nadeshiko village. You should add her and her bodyguard tokiwa as well
Boomer 001 chapter 18 . 7/14
Update soon! Please! This is a really good story and I'm not just talking about the lemons!
I hope Kin and tayuya are after Anko if u continue
Ifritfireking chapter 10 . 7/7
Review to chapter 10: GODDAMNIT CHOJI! The reason for this is because in canon, ino pissed me off more than sakura, mainly because ino had no freaking excuse to act like she did, ie: hoity-toity, bossy, and most of all, a cannon-fodder fangirl! She was (at the time I quit watching/reading because of naruto not hating ANYTHING, sakura's slavelike fangirlism, and sasuke being a Major Douche) the Heiress of the freakin ino-part of one of the most powerful groupings of konoha's teams, the ino-shika-cho trio. She had at the most 2 clan tecniques, & nothing else. But, this is your (author's) fiction, not canon. I personally am not a fan at all of naru/saku or naruhina. Never liked them, never will. Pile of lemons, which was on this site before being taken down then moved to AFF, had naruto getting mostly the younger kunoichi like temari, sakura, ino, and the other females around their age, and i could barely stand it. This fic is similar to that, so in short, i must say this: goodbye, i'm going to go read something else like a naru-older female fic. Bye.
I think you should add tsume/kibas mom
Sterben-Salamander chapter 18 . 6/27
Bless be to the Lemons!
For the lemon is holy
I hope you continue.
Germy-kun chapter 1 . 6/26
Glad your back and still alive C:
Black Caesar chapter 6 . 6/26
Technically you did do a lover as it was hinted that Kurenai and Asuma were secretly dating during Part 1
AJGuardian chapter 18 . 6/26
I LOL so much at these reviews.

Good to see you back mr Seeds
mrmustacheperson chapter 18 . 6/25
THE LEMON GOD HAS RETURNED! ALL HAIL THE LEMON GOD! LONG LIVE THE LEMON!
Fateful Archer chapter 18 . 6/25
Ok at first I thought this was an update telling us this story is discontinued, after years of not being updated. Glad that's not the case.
Qursa chapter 18 . 6/25
You are a Genius! Please return to write this epic story Lemon God!
Akirameru chapter 18 . 6/25
The lemon man is back! Be our god again. Make them lemons reality.
zachary12 chapter 18 . 6/25
its ok and i notced its been long