Reviews for The Noticing of Lucy Weasley
LeavingMyFingerprints chapter 1 . 2/14
Wonderful, wonderful fanfiction. -claps-
Kermitty chapter 1 . 2/4
I love this! It's brilliant. All the awards to you :-).

Love,
Kermitty
koryandir chapter 1 . 1/6
This was wonderfully written and characterized. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Ahh love this story! Every time I search for Lucy fics I end up here :)
keep up the good work !
AnnaAmnesia chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
That was amazing, and you are an amazing writer.
bellastrange51 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
This was an incredible. Percy is my favourite Weasley, and it was such a treat to hear such an amazing story with Lucy. It was extremely realistic. Also, I teared up a bit, which I have only done one time before...when Sirius died in OTP, so you really went deep. Keep up the amazing writing.
cherrybubble chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
So cute! I loved the father-daughter relationship in this!
Heuress chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
This is a brilliant story. There aren't many fics out there where Lucy is the main character or where her character actually steps up. James deserved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Great writing and characterization. I want this to be canon. It made me tear up a bit too, which is saying something. :)
bored-now0809 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I love it! what a great daddy-daughter story. and I absolutely love that Ginny is the one who suggests and follows through on James' punishment. brilliantly done!
Beside Moonlight chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Aww. Cuteness!
LovelySocks chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
This is quite possibly the best fanfic I've ever read. I thought it would be really long and drawn out when I saw the word count, but it's captivating and thought-provoking and interesting. The conversation is natural and the characters feel real, not to mention the perfect event to focus on and the organization of it. I love literally everything about it.
5arboosha chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I hate that Percy gets so much hate in fanfiction! This was awesome 3 thanks for writing it
Lady Moe chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Oh, I love this. I've always had a soft spot for Percy, for the exact reasons Lucy stated. He's introverted and serious and forgotten about, and god knows he TRIES to do the right thing, even if it doesn't always work out the way it should. Nice work.
-L.M.
ilovebooks1111 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Its a very nice fic! I just don't like to think of the son of harry potter being raised to be a cruel kid, especially when he has two siblings...otherwise the story is awesome!