Reviews for The Noticing of Lucy Weasley
DragonPrincess38 chapter 1 . 10/4
Like other reviewers have said: This is a therapy story for introverted people. Thank you for writing this story and making me a fan of Lucy Weasley.
Hello chapter 1 . 8/22
Hey so idk if you still use this account at all but can I just say that this was AMAZINGGGG I LOVED IT
I love this. So much. Its wonderful, being validated for not being extraordinary. Thank you :)
sand beneath our feet chapter 1 . 7/10
I think...i dunno. I think i love everything u write. You have magic with words, darling, and youur writing is full of goodness and truth and...its special. Outside of the box, amazing to think about, and in the end, it makes so, so much sense. Its almost magical how u can get into ALL of these characters heads and have it cone out so, SO well.
musicmiss18 chapter 1 . 7/6
James was definitely not a nice person in this story, and I'm glad that Lucy was able to put him in his place a little bit! Also I really love the relationship between Lucy and Percy: it has so many layers, like any relationship does, but at the core it is completely loving, loyal, and supportive.
Nope chapter 1 . 6/24
The only thing I can say:
Fuck, that's the dimant in gold mines.
Dreamt it chapter 1 . 6/18
Thank you ...just ..thank you.
I dont care i am rewewing a story that was written 5 years ago.
This was simply amazing
sara15reader chapter 1 . 3/5
This is completely amazing!
maplefeathers403 chapter 1 . 3/3
You've made me fall head over heels in love with NextGen fanfics... thanks!
kit chapter 1 . 2/11
This story is so damn important. I know you've taken your characters into different directions, but this one shot gives me such fierce pride. I've only come across your stories today, and I'm eagerly getting through them all (and loving each and every one of them!) but I had to take a moment to say thank you for this fic.
listeninggame chapter 1 . 1/27
This is the best thing I've read on the next generation. Absolutely amazing. I love this story.
Ms Moue chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
This is a beautiful story. Very touching, and definitely something every shy and/or introverted person out there can recognise themselves in. God, I feel like such a Lucy sometimes. Invisible. And it breaks my heart to read her story, because she deserves so much better. Not recognition necessarily, because that's not really what she wants, but respect at least, and the courtesy of not being judged by people who don't know her and who have never made an effort to get to know her. That frustration, with a world that just. doesn't. get it., is also very relatable. And something I still struggle with. Because, even though the most important thing is that the people that matters to you see you, if the rest of the world is judgemental, it's very easy to eventually start listening to them. And Lucy, as well as every person like Lucy, deserve so much better than that. I wish people would just be willing to see.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
I love the father-daughter dynamics here. Great story!
Margo Vizzini-Montoya chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Beautiful character study and wonderful message. Well done.
eulysian chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
This was immensely saisfying. As a quiet and introverted person who often doesn't have the courage to go against people in my life (be it teachers, family or friends) seeing Lucy finally get what she deserves was very cathartic for me. Thank you.