Reviews for The Noticing of Lucy Weasley
AnonymousM chapter 1 . 3/4
Good for Lucy! Dang, you're a great writer. I just love all of your stories! I really liked Lucy breaking James' nose :) Although I'm sad that James is an arrogant prig in this. Also, good for Percy! I'm happy that he is so close to his daughter.
Noonie chapter 1 . 1/13
Awww we need more Lucy's in the world. I'd love to see how your James turns out int he end.
I think we need more stories like this. Where the character isn't flashy or extremely powerful. I think that you managed to write a beautiful story which you can learn a lot from. I think that Lucy's a Gryfinndor because she's not afraid to do what she has too.
notanalpaca chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Lucy Weasley is my new hero and thank you for not portraying JS as a saint. Wonderful story.
Ellen1983 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Very nice :)
MGMalfoy0268 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
AGH INCREDIBLE AND JUST AGH
Caroline chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Thank you for this. I've loved Percy and always have and can completely understand why he walked away that day and love that you've shown how that decision actually brought about a change in him that made him stronger because it made him willing to be himself
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I really liked this story. Espacally since I can't stand bullies and its even worse they get away with something . Its horribe. Maybe its because I was bullied when I was younger. And some people defetlay got away with it . It sucked. That's one of the reason that Jame potter the first it not one of my favourate people in the world. Even tho he did get into trouble he also got away with more stuff and had admirers. For it I mean he even stole a snitch . And if he didn't like someone he just would curse them like he did with snape. When I read the fifth book I sort of understood Snapes behaviour. Its because he was bullied by people so much . In my opioned Lilly Evens potter was wrong there to just not be friend with him after that insedent true he called her a mudblood but she was wrong to breack off her friendship so badly because of one word espaccly since he told her she was a witch . He was her first friend and he did help her a lot. Please write more stories you writing is really good .
X0x0
Miss I am a bulley hater and am proud of it
A Wind Has Blown the Sky Away chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Aw, this was really sweet! You really made me care about a character I never knew existed
SophieNewman chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Wow. This is... lovely. Really; this story made me cry. Quite literally, in fact. I'm not even kidding. Tears were rollong down my cheeks. It's really well written. :)
youfilthyderfocrat chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Wonderful, wonderful fanfiction. -claps-
Kermitty chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I love this! It's brilliant. All the awards to you :-).

Love,
Kermitty
koryandir chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This was wonderfully written and characterized. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Ahh love this story! Every time I search for Lucy fics I end up here :)
keep up the good work !
AnnaAmnesia chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
That was amazing, and you are an amazing writer.