Reviews for The Noticing of Lucy Weasley
HopefullyNot chapter 1 . 7/13
This was written very well! I like how you described each character and how they interacted. Keep up the good work!
Koryandir chapter 1 . 7/3
Where has this been all my life? Anyone who has ever felt isolated or out of place should read this.
That was so touching! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 6/16
Ugh, there aren't enough words to describe how much I love this. I know this is a oneshot but Lucy is such a wonder to read, I would love to read more! She's so relateable and her relationship with her dad is really beautiful-Percy doesn't get enough credit.
mayday237892 chapter 1 . 6/15
I, for one think this is gnarbuckle. (Awesome)
Possibilities94 chapter 1 . 5/30
This is a brill story and I really think you eloquently gave Lucy's perspective. It's important to know who you are and stand up for yourself. Well written
harryislife chapter 1 . 5/20
Really interesting, well written and from a unique viewpoint. I really liked it
Green217 chapter 1 . 5/14
What's this? In character Percy and overlooked Lucy? Why, if I hadn't read it myself, I wouldn't have believed it. Nice job, this story made me genuinely happy.
Rain-dew chapter 1 . 5/10
That was an awesome oneshot! So beautifully written, love how Lucy in her ordinary comes across as extraordinary!
EmD23 chapter 1 . 3/29
That was pretty awesome.
AnonymousM chapter 1 . 3/4
Good for Lucy! Dang, you're a great writer. I just love all of your stories! I really liked Lucy breaking James' nose :) Although I'm sad that James is an arrogant prig in this. Also, good for Percy! I'm happy that he is so close to his daughter.
Noonie chapter 1 . 1/13
Awww we need more Lucy's in the world. I'd love to see how your James turns out int he end.
I think we need more stories like this. Where the character isn't flashy or extremely powerful. I think that you managed to write a beautiful story which you can learn a lot from. I think that Lucy's a Gryfinndor because she's not afraid to do what she has too.
notanalpaca chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Lucy Weasley is my new hero and thank you for not portraying JS as a saint. Wonderful story.
Ellen1983 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014