Reviews for The Noticing of Lucy Weasley
PhantomeLily chapter 1 . 6/27
This was immensely saisfying. As a quiet and introverted person who often doesn't have the courage to go against people in my life (be it teachers, family or friends) seeing Lucy finally get what she deserves was very cathartic for me. Thank you.
slytherclaw7 chapter 1 . 6/23
Amazing story. Absolutely love it!
Stine chapter 1 . 6/5
I really liked it, thanks for writing and sharing
edlynesmeralda chapter 1 . 3/3
well i am not good at writing in english, i don't know about grammar. But i can't help it, i really want to give this wonderfull story a review! Really, this is awesome! I fancied harry potter and his world for ages, almost 6 years, maybe. I read hp fanfiction for that long time. usually i read romance genre. but you know what? I found this and i think this is the best fict that i ever read! suprisingly, the main character isn't Harry, isn't Hermione, or another famous character, but The minor Lucy! I found that this is the only fict that has relation to my 'real world'. My character is similar to Lucy, quiet, shy, don't know how to make conversation with others, and i have the most wonderfull dad in the world too. this fic is inspiring to me. I really like it! this time, i even add both you and your amazing fict in my fav list without thinking (well, i usually can't fav author after read just one fict of them)
yeah, last, i hope you understand what i am saying.
helloyesimhere chapter 1 . 2/8
I really loved this, for many reasons, but I think mostly for the fact that it can be easy to be overlooked or have people tell you what they think ou should do or believe, and you really hit the nail on the head with this story, and it seemed to me that Lucy learned to do what she wanted and stand up for herself, and that was really important to me. Thank you.
Phoenixx Rising chapter 1 . 1/14
Aww...I like this!
amr56 chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
I can't believe how great this story is. The bond Lucy has with her father is very touching. Her Head of House made me angry, of course - who allowed him to have that job? This was very well-written and interesting. Thank you for sharing it.
Lokken.8 chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Nice one! Serves him right!
Em chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
YEAH! Go Lucy! This was so good!
HopefullyNot chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
This was written very well! I like how you described each character and how they interacted. Keep up the good work!
Koryandir chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Where has this been all my life? Anyone who has ever felt isolated or out of place should read this.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
That was so touching! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Ugh, there aren't enough words to describe how much I love this. I know this is a oneshot but Lucy is such a wonder to read, I would love to read more! She's so relateable and her relationship with her dad is really beautiful-Percy doesn't get enough credit.
mayday237892 chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
I, for one think this is gnarbuckle. (Awesome)