Reviews for Final Strike
LovetoRead613 chapter 1 . 5/27/2021
I like this! Thank you for writing it!
storylistener chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Very nice story. Only one tiny mistake. In the very last paragraph, he would have just been born as a Companion foal and would most likely be looking at his new mama. GOOD JOB!
Michelle chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Wow.

Mercedes Lackey couldn't have done better herself.
MarinaMoon chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
This was a great tale. I saw it clearly and almost cried. Beautiful portrael of past life of a Companion. Inspiering tale. It took me until the ending to figure out who Floryn was. laughs. Thank you for the read.
wolfite chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Wow! Pwetty! That is neat. I'd wondered about Florian when I read the Storms books. That acctually sounds like it fits. Very cool!...Wolfite
frenchy4 chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
This is a marvelous story! I would be interested in reading a story about the Mage Storms from Florian's point of view.
Lady of the Moon1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
Excellent Excellent. I think this is really well done. I think however that you should add more action before he dies and more detail on the firecat in case some one does not know what a firecat is. Good Job!
Shadowdancer9 chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
This is a really good story. I was wondering if you are thinking about writing another chapter or story following what happened in the Storm trilogy. Like maybe that Florian is reborn as the son of Karal and Natoli? Or that he comes back, gets chosen and has Karal as a mentor? Or he comes back as the future Son of the Sun and Karal is his teacher?

I think you could do a great job expanding on the story.

Really enjoyed your story if you can't tell. *laugh*
Morbane chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
V. cool. Thoughtful. Neat. Poor Floryn...
Shaelesand chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
I love it. I am a little unclear as to when it occurs, I assume it was before Van final striked since Floryn is a mage, but it was wonderful. I especially liked his reaction to being told about the Companions.

Shaelesand
Jocelyn Magus chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
In a sense, Florian DID Chose Karal. The bond was there, just not the promise of becoming a Herald. In the 2nd book I believe the bond strenghtening between both Floriana nd Karal and Altra and Karal...just thought you might want to know. Thats part of the reason Karal was so hurt whe Florian died...
LindaG chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
Excellent story, Aerial. I enjoyed the descriptions, and Floryn's distress.

Really well written. Zhai'helleva