Reviews for A Fox And A Raven
make it n uchiha harem have all 3 of them in it
uzuuchi007 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Nice
Shadowprice chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
this is good you should make more
FireStorm92 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
It's an utter shame you abandoned your story when it had such promise.
hellfire45 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Good make more chapters
unknown chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Meh wanting more!
Frost Metal 0-1 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Dude, update the bloody story!

The story is very interesting and has a nice twist to it if you make it an Uchiha harem with Sasuke, Mikoto, and Itachi. I do wonder what will happen when Sasuke meets her sister, Itachi again in this story and what will the outcome be when the Chunin Exams come around with Orochimaru and his obsession with obtaining the Sharingan.

Hope you update soon and it will definitely be interesting when the story progresses and what will become of the relationship(s) between Naruto and the Uchiha (mainly Sasuke but also Mikoto and Itachi if they are included as well).
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
please update/continue this there arent many stories like this one
Null0402 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Awesome pls continue
shadow12 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
please update soon! its been almost a year since you last did so
EarlessSpark027 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I was looking forward to a NarutoxUchiha females, especially a FemItachi. The question is, when are you going to update? Please!
loverofdafanfiction chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This story is really great A but with the harem you should add more my opinion.
Akyna chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
It's a nice start, a bit too short but well this is an intro so it's fine. I'm not that much into harem things but as long as Fem Sasu is still the main girl, I don't mind.

I'm looking forward to your work :)
JJP123 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
really hope you make more soon
UltimateFanAddict chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
It's a great story so far with alot of potential and I think your idea of an Uchiha harem is great there aren't many of those and now that I think about I don't think I've ever read one. The correct sp is: jinchuuriki

Please update this story ;)