Reviews for A Fox And A Raven
Plez chapter 1 . 2/23
I NEED more of this!
I was wondering why this felt so familiar until I read the word "remaster"
cyiusblack chapter 1 . 2/11
update soon
rahulkoneti96 chapter 1 . 2/11
good story. Pls update. don't discontinued it
SPark681 chapter 1 . 2/11
Damn I feel sorry for Sasuke I do hope Naruto can heal her and help rid her of her panic attacks anyways keep up the great work!
Good chapter
FireSharingan359 chapter 1 . 2/10
This isnt the best nor worse story ive read. Its decent. Its interesting. But idk maybe its just because im not a fan of the whole depressed crying my life is terrible characters. I get the characters teach us stuff of loss and stuff but.. Idk lol. Anyways good so far though. I like it so ill follow and fav.
Beastyd22 chapter 1 . 2/10
Awesome chapter man, so when is the next chapter or chapters going to be posted. Beastyd22 out
sasukesdoom chapter 5 . 1/5
awesome story! can't wait to see more!
SGT.Worley chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
I REALLY appreciate this story mainly because it hits REAL CLOSE to home, the only difference is there isn't anyone to help me with my " Demons ". I hope everything turns out alright for Sasuke and Naruto.
Never thought I'd actually say that seeing as how I normally can't stand Sasuke.
myafroatemydog chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
Interesting first chap. But all the bold is irritating
I-R-Stormzz chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
Its Jinchuriki not Jinjuriki, Yondaime not Yodaime. Naruto is only from the Uzumaki clan, Namikaze is not a clan. I also think you're pushing Naruto and Sasuke into a relationship way too early, their only 7/8 when the massacre happens and then you have them dating 2 years later when they would be 9/10 years old. Another thing that annoys me is that your Naruto somehow knows about his parents and being Kurama's Jinchuriki already without no explanation on how he was either told or discovered that on his own.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/2/2017
It would be cool if a fem Madara tried to be possessive over Naruto in front of Sasuke to make her jealous during the war arc. Great update! I don't think that it will make sense if Sasuke left the village, I mean she still has her mother, her relationship with Naruto, the only way I see her leaving is if she is forced into a mission to purposely infiltrate the village by Danzo or the Elders. If she does leave and Naruto stays in the village it would be interesting to see him get treated poorly because of his attachment to her, maybe "traitor lover" or something along those lines.
dementia found paranoia chapter 6 . 10/1/2017
I don't know what to say sure the idea is good but everything feels so ... Easy you want to be in the anbu done, you want to bring back tsunade done, you want pass the academy done and why are the anbu so weak? The elite shinobi feel so weak but everything just felt to easy but that's my opinion might not be shared by others might be would really like it if things were a bit harder I mean tsunade is at the village jiraiya is at the village and orochi still thinks the siege will be easy?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/1/2017
Interesting story can't wait for the next chapter really