Reviews for A Fox And A Raven
myafroatemydog chapter 1 . 10/10
Interesting first chap. But all the bold is irritating
I-R-Stormzz chapter 1 . 10/6
Its Jinchuriki not Jinjuriki, Yondaime not Yodaime. Naruto is only from the Uzumaki clan, Namikaze is not a clan. I also think you're pushing Naruto and Sasuke into a relationship way too early, their only 7/8 when the massacre happens and then you have them dating 2 years later when they would be 9/10 years old. Another thing that annoys me is that your Naruto somehow knows about his parents and being Kurama's Jinchuriki already without no explanation on how he was either told or discovered that on his own.
It would be cool if a fem Madara tried to be possessive over Naruto in front of Sasuke to make her jealous during the war arc. Great update! I don't think that it will make sense if Sasuke left the village, I mean she still has her mother, her relationship with Naruto, the only way I see her leaving is if she is forced into a mission to purposely infiltrate the village by Danzo or the Elders. If she does leave and Naruto stays in the village it would be interesting to see him get treated poorly because of his attachment to her, maybe "traitor lover" or something along those lines.
dementia found paranoia chapter 6 . 10/1
I don't know what to say sure the idea is good but everything feels so ... Easy you want to be in the anbu done, you want to bring back tsunade done, you want pass the academy done and why are the anbu so weak? The elite shinobi feel so weak but everything just felt to easy but that's my opinion might not be shared by others might be would really like it if things were a bit harder I mean tsunade is at the village jiraiya is at the village and orochi still thinks the siege will be easy?
Interesting story can't wait for the next chapter really
Akuma-Heika chapter 6 . 10/1
A correction on your warning, a M rating is 17 only. MA is the 18 only rating, but FFN has not supported it for a decade I believe.

Thanks for the update.
Please make it a Naruto x Uchiha harem with Fem. Sasuke, Fem. Itachi and Mikoto.
1. It would keep Sasuke from leaving to Orochimaru if she had a reason to stay
2. If he married Mikoto he essentially becomes the clan head and could lead to Uchiha to prosperity
3. he could grant Itachi amnesty to rejoin the clan if made clan head
This just my opinion, but it's your fan fiction so do whatever. Great story btw.
Dzerx chapter 1 . 8/30
Great so far though I do hope she doesn't join Orochimaru, or if she does he follows.
Anthony00 chapter 4 . 8/22
nice chap
Spidey2 chapter 4 . 8/21
LOVED it! Keep going!
Harems ruin stories
Demon Bro the 14th chapter 4 . 8/20
Great chapter, it definitely blew all you pr previous ones out of the water though it was a little long it's easy to understand why it had to be, you did a great job of portraying Sasukes mental torment, as well as Narutos after his first kill
Demon Bro the 14th chapter 3 . 8/4
I have mixed feelings about this story, it's more a me just nit picking but since you have established that Sasuke is unfortunately but rightfully so not sane though she acts relatively normal I guess if you could make her mental moments more prominent it would make it more believable, and as for Naruto it's sorta the same thing you said he is smarter yet he still complained and asked Fox why he had to do the exercises though I think you tried to hint that Naruto was wearing a mask of idiocy in front of the people he didn't fully trust but that wouldn't explain why he still acted like that around Sasuke, sry if I am just overthinking this but I really like this story but those small things are really tearing at my nerves.
Demon Bro the 14th chapter 1 . 8/4
I almost though your had made Naruto Anbu in the beginning because I was trying to make sense of why he would be there during the massacre but whatever
Spidey2 chapter 3 . 6/8