Reviews for Fatal System Error
Yukijiru chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
I completely agree with this petition seeing as carries a lot of higher quality stories and thoughtful authors. SO since seems to be swaying form their previous owner's opinions and idea of this site, we need more vivid attention to these sorts of petitions. I hope that more people review it so it gets a lot of attentions. I can hopefully find others who have the same feelings as I. great story and keep on with this movement.

drinktea chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Hey, this was really awesome! This paradox ending was definitely one of the weirder ones, so your boldness in taking this one on is admirable. I think the flashbacks were a solid way to work in the smut. And I like your reasoning behind their code names - another very cool detail.
Sweet.Crazy-DramaQueen chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
*fans myself* Just the mere thought Noel doing these sexy stuff to Serah makes me hot...

Of jealousy!

Who loves your smut? Stef loves your smut! Is it true? Uhuuuu, I do, I do, I do~ooooh!

I swear to ya, you shouldn't stop writing Noerah fic for now because you simply rock at it! You're wonderful, I tell you. I love how Serah had a malfunction there. If I had a memory of a nekkid!Noel doing ME... well... Let's just leave that to the imagination, aye?

I keep getting shudders when I hear Noel saying that he loves Serah in my head. I just want to put them in a room together and... watch. XD LOL I'm so weird!

But as always, I want to thank you for creating this amazing one-shot. You never cease to awe me!

Cinnamon Pink chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I think it's interesting when people write about the paradox endings, and this was definitely one of the stranger endings of the game!

I loved the way Serah's regularly scheduled programming is interrupted by flashes of Noel making love to her. That would derail my thought processes too! It often does. LOL. It makes me wonder when they managed to find the opportunity to make that steamy memory together, and how did they get away with it under Mog's nose? A story for another day perhaps?
Tokyorose627 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012