Reviews for He Saved Her
I love it. Update please.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/11/2017
Why’d you stop writing? I just read both of your stories about Herminoie and Fred and I loved them!
WhenIAmCalling chapter 16 . 10/24/2017
This seems really good so far, but you haven't posted in years! You can't leave me hanging!
prasieja chapter 16 . 6/24/2017
Haven't u completed this?
MrsGreen01814 chapter 16 . 12/1/2016
I know that I'm reading this year's afterwards..but I love it! I hope there will be another update soon? I would love e to see what happens next!
Azafran chapter 16 . 5/27/2016
Why, why did you stop? :( I know chances are little that you would read this. I still very much hope you do. It's weird because you were so into your story and then all of a sudden you stopped in 2013... I troll do hope everything is ok with you. I remember at a moment reading about a "suicide hint" stopped by your friends in one of your author notes. I hope it is not the case, I really really do. I'm very sad that you didn't complete this story because I was loving it! I adored "he notices her" and I was really excited with the plot in this one. Now I'll never know what Fred's plans were to get Hermione back :( I like your writing and I think it is a pity if you don't continue to do it. If you ever get to read this, lots of love to you!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/21/2016
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down. YOU CAN't JUST STOP THERE! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY YEARS IT'S BEEN?! I'M DISAPPOINTED IN YOU! Ok, I promise to forgive you if you update. *puppy eyes*
~Genevieve
StormPrincess chapter 16 . 10/21/2015
This was amazing. I read this and he saw her in the same day. You did really well keeping the plot the same as in the originals and slightly altering the story. Seems realistic. And I couldn't put it down the same way I could put the books down. Good job can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/12/2015
This really is one of the best stories I've read on here for a while. I understand that uni is pressing and it's so so easy to lose the motivation to continue writing, I don't think I've been able to sit down and write at all since I started uni. What I'm trying to say is that I look forward to reading the next chapter whenever it is posted
BCgurlie chapter 16 . 9/25/2015
I have to know how they get back together! Can't wait for new chapters!
CelticCrossings chapter 16 . 1/5/2015
I've just read this and its prequel. I am utterly enthralled. Please update?
skyoria chapter 16 . 10/28/2014
Hi! ummm well... I was just wondering if you were alive. I would really love to read about everything you imagined for this story and future stories based on the other books. Have you gone on hiatus for a long time or are you abandoning this and your other works? I hope I hear from you!
-Sky
DeadlyThorns chapter 16 . 10/27/2014
I love your this story. Fremione has become a favourite of mine and you are so good at writing them. I hope one day you will finish this story because you are a really good writer.
alien94 chapter 16 . 10/15/2014
It has been over a year since you've updated! Is there still hope that you will finish this? I would certainly like to have some!
laura chapter 16 . 9/25/2014
Love this series. Would love to see it continue. So if you get inspired about the story you will have plenty of readers still.