Reviews for Farewell Mumble
mathew chapter 1 . 5/6
R.I.P. mumble happy feet
Transformers 0 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Made me cry! But if you were in charge of finishing off the Happy Feet movie saga this would do the job just fine. A good finish.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
A flame is an argument between commenters.
Evelyn2ndNature chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Like it! :D Not bad...at all. You had captured the characters pretty well! Can't wait for the next story!
StarSource chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Sorry for not reviewing earlier, I just got to be active in Fan fictions.

The story was a roller coaster of emotions ranging from the very extremes of happiness to the deepest depths of sadness. That's what made this story so appealing. I could literally feel it!

Sigue escribiendo :)
S. Snowflake chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This is both a review and a reply to your message you sent me earlier. I apologize for not getting to it right away:

This was a sad and good fanfiction, since it ties up loose ends about what happened to each of the characters in a bittersweet way. I liked how the penguins have formed an inter-specie society a lot.

As for spell-checking, well, there are some things (like idioms and homophones) that programs won't catch. I'd be happy to help you revise this so that there are no typos.

I guessed Mumble was going to die when Lovelace said, "I think Noah is one of those rewarded. Sadly, Mumble wasn't…"

And how Mumble chose to go… that was tragic! And ironic considering the amigo's words.

*S. Snowflake
Lutor94 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
That's a very good fic! I think that I understood all the story but it's difficult for me xD You know it... Well, that was all friend. See you (...well, write you) soon!

No esta mal la review en Inglés, que conste que la hice solo xD.
Penguinbrony24 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I love it! This was a great story, with some comedy and angst. Great job!