Reviews for Brothers in Steel
Make that VERY poorly written. I cant continue sorry. As i read, my mind keeps having to translate to proper english and it's distracting as all hell... Also, "John barreled roll to the left..." That little bit really annoyed me. Chief isn't a fucking aerial vehicle. When a plane, or similar, spins on it's axis a full 360 degees (usually as an escape maneuver) it is called a "barrel roll". When a human being does the same it's jus a roll.
This...is verry poorly written, but it looks interesting. Consider me intrigued. I'll stick around for a couple more chapters.
Kal chapter 53 . 3/27
Omfg you actually finished the fanfic there's so many fics about halo and mass effect crossing over but almost none of them get finished and are often deleted or forgotten and the writers lose focus. I love that you used the mantle as an ending opposed to the synthetics killing organics to stop synthetics from killing organics. I always thought that would be a better way to end Mass effect myself.
Camolot the Creator chapter 2 . 11/25/2016
a href" /Main/InsistentTerminology"Alternate iuniverses./i/a Not alternate idimensions,/i alternate iuniverses./i

No fault of yours, but that just drives me crazy.
DDAN1157 chapter 53 . 6/16/2016
very good story i liked it... just thought that the master chief was a little bit lacking in how well he fought. not once did you have a one on one fist fight... other than the krogan at the beginning... but i cant help but think you downplayed what the chief could do.

also you should of made it that a precurser sent them into the mass effect universe and maybe the precurser made it so the chief could live longer...

anyway i liked this story man.
trninjakiller chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Now I remember this story. This is the one with so many inconsistencies and the characters not having the right tech level and being so OOC. That I quit reading. Bye.
trninjakiller chapter 20 . 4/2/2015
Sorry nope nope nope. Chief is way too OOC and leaniant. To get Intel or tech from him you would have to pry it from his cold dead hands. And that would be impossible.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/18/2015
If EDI tried to probe Cortana, then cortana would rip her apart
Guest chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
You suck you get a - 1111111111111111111234567891011213141212121212121212121222222222 out of 10
Guest chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
The chief would nevver let them study his armor or take cortana shit head
Guest chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
Bull fucking shit. Fix the syield system. Mass effect gear sucks balls.
404 Absent Clarification chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
"gone to another dimension"
In Halo cross overs that doesn't make sense as a method of getting characters from Halo to elsewhere, because everytime they use slip space they enter an other set of dimensions.
An other reality or a different universe or galaxy(which makes most sense) would fit better.
Slugbaby chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
Master chief would never give up cortana and his armour up that easily
Cooldood1119 chapter 24 . 8/9/2014
Yes it's great but overall a few facts are wrong
1-the unsc has been dabbling in AI technology for 500 years and so there AI's would be more advanced the.
Sightbent chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Not the friendliest of welcomes, but probably the best that the Krogan can manage.