Reviews for Brothers in Steel
Camolot the Creator chapter 2 . 11/25
a href" /Main/InsistentTerminology"Alternate iuniverses./i/a Not alternate idimensions,/i alternate iuniverses./i

No fault of yours, but that just drives me crazy.
DDAN1157 chapter 53 . 6/16
very good story i liked it... just thought that the master chief was a little bit lacking in how well he fought. not once did you have a one on one fist fight... other than the krogan at the beginning... but i cant help but think you downplayed what the chief could do.

also you should of made it that a precurser sent them into the mass effect universe and maybe the precurser made it so the chief could live longer...

anyway i liked this story man.
trninjakiller chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Now I remember this story. This is the one with so many inconsistencies and the characters not having the right tech level and being so OOC. That I quit reading. Bye.
trninjakiller chapter 20 . 4/2/2015
Sorry nope nope nope. Chief is way too OOC and leaniant. To get Intel or tech from him you would have to pry it from his cold dead hands. And that would be impossible.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/18/2015
If EDI tried to probe Cortana, then cortana would rip her apart
Guest chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
You suck you get a - 1111111111111111111234567891011213141212121212121212121222222222 out of 10
Guest chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
The chief would nevver let them study his armor or take cortana shit head
Guest chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
Bull fucking shit. Fix the syield system. Mass effect gear sucks balls.
404 Absent Clarification chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
"gone to another dimension"
In Halo cross overs that doesn't make sense as a method of getting characters from Halo to elsewhere, because everytime they use slip space they enter an other set of dimensions.
An other reality or a different universe or galaxy(which makes most sense) would fit better.
Slugbaby chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
Master chief would never give up cortana and his armour up that easily
Cooldood1119 chapter 24 . 8/9/2014
Yes it's great but overall a few facts are wrong
1-the unsc has been dabbling in AI technology for 500 years and so there AI's would be more advanced the.
Sightbent chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Not the friendliest of welcomes, but probably the best that the Krogan can manage.
Dazac chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Alright, so I don't like to be negative, but I'm having trouble finding something good to say. Honestly, this work, while very lengthy, is also very amateurish. The lack of character building, as well as the obvious lack of knowledge about the existing characters and their respective universes is very off putting. You have a lot of things happening that happen far too quickly, and pry shouldn't be happening at all. For instance, in the first chapter alone, the krogan eating Thurk... Krogan are cannibals. The krogan eating people is a stereotype that Wrex actually makes fun of/uses in the first game. And them taking the chiefs armor makes very little sense. That armor isn't something that's easy to put on or take off, not to mention that there's no way for them to know about Cortana or for her to interact with them once they take her out of the suit.

You have potential, just do a bit more homework when using preexisting content, and question whether or not the actions the characters take make sense in relation to what has already occured and who they are.
OmegaTitan177 chapter 8 . 5/8/2014
It was good overall, but there were inconsistencies that really bothered me. Like for one in the games they even say that Spartans have mild sociopathic tendencies and the armor is like a second skin for the Spartans. It takes a lot of complicated machinery to take the mjolnir armer off. As I said it is a good story overall but you need to get a beta and get John 117 cannonaly correct
BenRG chapter 53 . 4/19/2014
I do like the thought of parents telling their children to be good or "the Reapers will get you!"