Reviews for The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Sequel
elwren75 chapter 7 . 3/30
Please, please! Write more! Write more!
elwren75 chapter 5 . 3/30
The tone is perfect! You've done a wonderful job keeping everyone in character. I have to admit I'm a sucker for the romantic bits. :)
elwren75 chapter 1 . 3/30
Wonderful! I cannot believe this is the only Potato Peel Pie Society story on the site. So far you've done the original proud. Please keep writing!
Pollyannaroselin chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Very good! Love this book but I think you made Juliet too soppy...I preferred her sarcastic!
JCake chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
Ohmigosh this is so cute! I might just die! I feel like you've got their voices down really well!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
Please go on with the story! I can't possibly wait any longer!
Lisabeth Bennet chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Thank you to everyone who has reviewed for being so encouraging! I will write more, but I'm not sure when it will be. For this next year chapters may become even more infrequent, but I'll try to get out a couple before the school year starts again. I have lots of commitments and unfortunately writing fanfiction often takes a backseat (as much as I would love to do it all the time :)). Please review and tell me some things that you would like to see in upcoming chapters and who you would like to see more letters to or from.

Thanks again, you're all so lovely :)
Miriam chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Please continue! I just finished the book. Love it!
magicalunicorn000 chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
That was beautiful. I love love!
magicalunicorn000 chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Gasp! Amelia and Ebem... I love it! Please update again!
magicalunicorn000 chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
I love the plotline so far! Keep writing!
Lisabeth Bennet chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
So sorry for not updating! I have been exceptionally busy, but I am not giving this up!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
This is awesome! I just read Guernsey for school and fell in love with it. Please continue writing!
sillyrussian chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
What an awesome story! You have captured the tone of the original book perfectly. It reads just like a sequel.
I hope you continue with this story. Please write more about Juliet and Dawsey!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
This is such an awesome story. You have really captured the style of the original book. I hope you continue with this story. Please write more about Dawsey!