Reviews for The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society Sequel
rohanyoshi chapter 1 . 2/28
Wow, you write Juliet very well!
Mardi Benedict chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
I really enjoyed your Chapters! Thank you!
elwren75 chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
This was wonderful. Let's see, a title . . I rather like "a Pig, a Soldier and a Literary Society" because I think it sounds like one Elizabeth would have liked. I keep thinking About what Sydney pointed out to Juliet-about how Elizabeth was the central figure that tied them all together on Guernsey during the dark days of the occupation. What about the dedication that Christian makes to her in the book of poems he gives her: "To Elizabeth-who turns darkness into light." It sums up her character perfectly because that is what she did for everyone she met! Wouldn't that, or a modified version of it, make a perfect title for her biography?
elwren75 chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
I love, love,love this!It's so much like reading the novel! I miss them all and you've done such a wonderful job of keeping them in character. I can't wait to see what's up with Adelaide Addison!
elwren75 chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
Please, please! Write more! Write more!
elwren75 chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
The tone is perfect! You've done a wonderful job keeping everyone in character. I have to admit I'm a sucker for the romantic bits. :)
elwren75 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Wonderful! I cannot believe this is the only Potato Peel Pie Society story on the site. So far you've done the original proud. Please keep writing!
Pollyannaroselin chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Very good! Love this book but I think you made Juliet too soppy...I preferred her sarcastic!
JCake chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
Ohmigosh this is so cute! I might just die! I feel like you've got their voices down really well!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
Please go on with the story! I can't possibly wait any longer!
Lisabeth Bennet chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Thank you to everyone who has reviewed for being so encouraging! I will write more, but I'm not sure when it will be. For this next year chapters may become even more infrequent, but I'll try to get out a couple before the school year starts again. I have lots of commitments and unfortunately writing fanfiction often takes a backseat (as much as I would love to do it all the time :)). Please review and tell me some things that you would like to see in upcoming chapters and who you would like to see more letters to or from.

Thanks again, you're all so lovely :)
Miriam chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Please continue! I just finished the book. Love it!
magicalunicorn000 chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
That was beautiful. I love love!
magicalunicorn000 chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Gasp! Amelia and Ebem... I love it! Please update again!
magicalunicorn000 chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
I love the plotline so far! Keep writing!