Reviews for Text Me When It's Over
That was adorable!
InsanityProne chapter 1 . 7/13
Ooooh! My goodness! Made my night! :D
AppleSpongeCake chapter 1 . 6/29
Damn it, follow up chapter this story! I hate you! Arrrrggggghhhhh!
Update: Sorry for the slightly silly flames. Please use them to roast marshmallows.
-Apple
Rapunzel3 chapter 1 . 6/22
I LOVE this! Currently smiling like an idiot :)
Ivy123 chapter 1 . 5/30
Brilliant. This is what their friendship is like and you won't ever convince me otherwise.
Beautiful
Tarsieh chapter 1 . 4/25
A bit hesitant about reading this because really, SH is supposedly dead and JW reads a text he sends? Could be angsty. Skipped it. How absolutely wrong I was. This fic, by far, just set the bar higher for all the other Sherlock fics. Absolutely adored the ending. John Watson is genius. Lovely wit and I can just feel the fluffy fluffiness in the air. Jelly, Sherlock?
lisa.ryanz1oh1 chapter 1 . 4/24
Sooo glad you changd your mind on posting this one. 'Coz its way cute! Love it!
Thanks for writing and posting it. :)
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 3/29
Ah this was so beautiful :)
Weaselle7 chapter 1 . 3/28
Aaw this is so cute! It really tells you how much someone thinks of their friend when they start to constantly write unsent messages. Faving this! :D
seohaaaaa chapter 1 . 3/20
lovely
Furry big problem chapter 1 . 3/6
Oh this is lovely! I love your idea of the two of them texting, especially the part where John tries to tempt Sherlock into replying. _
I really love it.

And...may I have the honour of translating it into my language Chinese? So that I will be able to recommend this amazing story to my friends? 0_0
Well, anyway, thank you for creating such an enjoyable story And if you kindly give me the chance, I swear that I will not ruin your work.
Magesa chapter 1 . 3/5
Everything about this fic is fabulous.
looool :-)