Reviews for Text Me When It's Over
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 9/28
Oh, I loved this. My cheeks hurt from too much smiling. I loved John's attempts to get a response, and what finally broke Sherlock's wall down.
Robaezica W chapter 1 . 8/2
The ending was incredibly clever:)
LittleChomper chapter 1 . 7/14
OMG. IT'S TOTALLY ADORABLE.
It didn't work for Irene either. xD
Elie Bluebell chapter 1 . 6/5
Oooh, I love it ! :D This fic will be in my favorites stories ! :D
I love the way Sherlock stay in touch with John with his (deleted) texts. And how John reacts when he understands Sherlock isn't dead (the end with Anderson was just fabulous ! XD XD)

Would you be OK if I translated it in French, with a friend of mine, Adalas ? (And, of course, giving you all the credit you deserve for it ! ;) ). I also propose to translate the reviews in English for you, if you want ! :D

Thanks for sharing it with us, it was a great moment of reading ! :)
chickenslovebone chapter 1 . 5/19
cute story
Juliet'lovestory chapter 1 . 3/30
I think I died! Di-ed! Beautiful! My babies, i loved the final phrase
Lol
TheDoctor'sStrawberry chapter 1 . 1/25
Anderson WOULD be the one to bring Sherlock over the edge and out himself. *gigglesnort*
Please continue thiiiiiiis *dies*
agent-oli chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
finally a fic that doesn't repeatedly stab my soul. thank you. brilliant story.
megoumi jedusor chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Love the story 3
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Haha, very funny
SherlockToMyJohn chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Oh, this was brilliant. Christmas! I love all of the texts and John's rouses and the Rouse in the end. It is so John to do that. I am shocked he didn't do it sooner. You're a wonderful author and writer. I am happy my John, my twin, sent this wonderful story to me. Cheers and ta.
CatherineJohnson chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Oh my I'm so glad I didn't ignore this fic! I favorited it before I could read it and I went back to read it...omg! This was the perfect one shot! I love how John got a response out of Sherlock by hanging around Anderson ! I totally was not expecting that. Good writing by the way, I hope you've written more!