Reviews for Little Sherlock
Willow chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
i love this!
it is so goood.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/4/2014
Omg this is one of THE most adorable stories ever out there in the entire world of Sherlock fan fiction! Fluffy crack, but also conflict and plot. This makes me want to see little pirate-obsessed curly-haired sweet-loving Sherlock in the real show! Thanks for putting all the great characters in (except no Lestrade, who's a fav of mine). An thank you for no slash. AND THANK YOU FOR THE ADORABLE-NESS OF THE HOLMES BROTHERS, THEIR MUM, JOHN, JIM, MOLLY, SEBASTIAN, AND EVERYONE ELSE! Keep up the amazing work!
emnylynn chapter 25 . 3/4/2014
Ok now you HAVE to write another! I fell in love with this story and that ending... don't end it like this. (now that you've given a hint that Sherlock is going to make Mycroft a child please continue the story or write another!)
That Space Kid chapter 25 . 3/5/2014
*insane slightly evil laughter coming from a dark room in Kansas* Oh my... that sounded rather... creepy... I should become an evil overlord with the laugh alone. This is gonna be awesome.
Book girl fan chapter 25 . 3/5/2014
Ooo, that sounds like a sequel!

Mycroft now has blackmail material for the next forever.
StArBarD chapter 25 . 3/3/2014
Does that ending mean a sequel? That was wonderful! It was a great break from all of the horrible stories I've been reading! You really made me laugh and smile throughout this whole story!
VioletErin.26 chapter 24 . 3/3/2014
btw I would not mind a sequel to this story! XD I would like to see Mycroft deal with being a baby. enjoy your evening!
VioletErin.26 chapter 25 . 3/3/2014
oh dear. wow this story is aewsome! wow! brilliant! awesome writing!
BubblegumBibi chapter 25 . 3/2/2014
Oh please do a sequel! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE! I gotta know what happens next! I'm not patient either! This story has actually made me lol. Not many stories can do that, or even make me review for that matter. But you totally deserve it. You're a fantastic writer and I hope you'll create a sequel soon! Ciao!
princessamina 223 chapter 25 . 3/2/2014
sequel?
Nicoleaf chapter 25 . 3/2/2014
You dont know how mkuch i lve this! Sequel? Please!?
Book girl fan chapter 24 . 2/19/2014
I'm not sure Moriarty will hold to that. Telling lies is part of being evil.
StArBarD chapter 24 . 2/7/2014
I have mixed feelings. On the one hand, 'Yay! A New chapter! It's so good and hilarious, especially John scolding Mycroft like a puppy.'
On the other hand: "Last chapter? UNGH!'
I don't want it to end yet. I realize that you've probably exhausted the story and just want to be done with it, but I really like your writing and want to read more.
Also... 98% What's the other two percent?
137 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »