Reviews for Little Sherlock
Death-to-Chocolate chapter 24 . 2/6/2014
nooo... not last chapter... its too good and funny to end! :( oh well, its still cute, and makes no sense what so ever, and i like it! anyways, keep up tha fantabulous wrighting and allons-y!
That Space Kid chapter 24 . 2/6/2014
Awesome! Can't wait sunshine rainbows!
I BURNTED MY TONGUE EATING PIZZA ROLLS WHILE READING THIS STORY NOW IT HURTS
SHERLOCKLIVES chapter 23 . 2/1/2014
fuck it was explained here I was thinking I was clever
SHERLOCKLIVES chapter 23 . 2/1/2014
ITS SWEETS. THE TRIGGER IS SWEETS, WHCH IS WHY MYCROFT DOESNT WANT JOHN GIVING SHERLOCK SWEETS AND HES THE ONLY ONE ALLOWED TO.
Book girl fan chapter 23 . 1/22/2014
At least now they know the key. If only Moriarty didn't know it too!
silversaffron chapter 23 . 1/18/2014
BAHAHA awwwww Sherlock is so cuuuuuuute! And go, Mummy Holmes! Lovely, hilarious, cute chapter; I can't wait to read the next one! :)
That Space Kid chapter 23 . 1/20/2014
I love how much of a fail villain Moriarty is in this lol XD KEEP GOING!
kathaka9 chapter 23 . 1/18/2014
Oh yeah moriarty! Good writing. Can't wait to see if the potion will work. Update soon
StArBarD chapter 23 . 1/18/2014
LOL! Mummy to the rescue! Thank goodness at least one Holmes has some sense! Also, sugar is half the trigger? Drat! I thought for sure I could guess it if I read closely enough! Oh well, now that it's all explained that's fine.
I feel like if Moriarty were wearing a moustache, everybody would walk right by him, and if he kidnapped Sherlock John and Mycroft would be like 'Who are you?" then he'd pull off the moustache and everybody would FREAK OUT! "Ahhhh! Moriarty!" and Moriarty would be like "I've been here the whole time..."
Another excellent chapter! I absolutely can't wait for the next one!
Nicoleaf chapter 23 . 1/18/2014
GO MUMMY HOLMES!HOH YEAH
kathaka9 chapter 22 . 1/16/2014
This is really good! Please continue! There aren't enough of this kind of fic. Btw I love the way you wrote moriarty, he's so funny! Thank you. Please don't stop writing this and update soon.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/11/2014
continue!
Book girl fan chapter 22 . 1/10/2014
Mycroft is absolutely determined his brother should stay a little kid. Probably the best option is for John to get whatever can turn him back, and give it to him in secret.
FREAK27 chapter 14 . 1/8/2014
This story is awesome! And hilarious!
FREAK27 chapter 11 . 1/8/2014
Hahaha! That last part is really funny, about the rabbit.
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »