Reviews for Little Sherlock
StArBarD chapter 22 . 1/8/2014
Wee! Sherlock back! Moriarty back! This chapter has everything great coming back! I'm super excited for the next chapter! Does children's television make Sherlock turn back into a child? And sugar turns him into an adult? In order to test my hypothesis I'll just have to read the whole thing again! Wee!
That Space Kid chapter 22 . 1/7/2014
This story bro! XD Can't wait till the next update! See ya soon
That Space Kid chapter 21 . 1/7/2014
I am adoring kid!lock more than I should... he is just TOO FREAKING CUTE! ahhk I love him... And you for writing him so cutely (I don't think that is a word but I don't care)
That Space Kid chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
Still mad at you bro. Wakin up mah family :P But I don't care I am a rebel. I party all night anwyas (lol so true XD)
That Space Kid chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
It is 2 AM and my family is sleeping! YOU ARE MAKING ME LAUGH GRRRR AND I LOVE IT :D
SherlockLives chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
MY GOD THIS IS BEAUTIFUL GOD BLESS U
Guest chapter 21 . 12/29/2013
This is the longest and best crackfic I have read! I hope you are able to update frequently, I cant wait to read what will happen next! Keep up the good work!
StArBarD chapter 21 . 12/30/2013
"Look a bear!" the distraction techniques in this fic are so advanced! :) OMG! It's sugar! Sugar turns him back to normal! Literally a spoonful of sugar! Mycroft!poppins would have known that!
Book girl fan chapter 21 . 12/29/2013
Oh, Sherlock. Really, that is going to be so awkward once he's an adult again.
SH chapter 20 . 12/26/2013
UPDATE PLEASE!
lostineternity256 chapter 21 . 12/26/2013
I think this may be my favorite crack fic ever! I probably laughed way more than I should have... sorry not sorry
Nicoleaf chapter 21 . 12/26/2013
Adorable! Ah that Sherlolly bit made. Me laugh.
Book girl fan chapter 20 . 12/22/2013
Sherlock wants to turn back, so let him do that. He isn't a child, he is a full grown man trapped as a child. It isn't fair to leave him like that. If he wanted to stay a child, maybe it would be okay, but he doesn't.
StArBarD chapter 20 . 12/20/2013
Holy Hot-dogs! You DID IT! O_O I didn't think you would... :D I'm still trying furiously to figure out what it is that gets Sherlock to change back. I'm sure you've left me enough clues in your story, but I'm too Anderson to put the pieces together. :P
:D I'm over the moon with this story and I cannot wait to see what you pull out of your beautiful brain next. ;)
Nicoleaf chapter 20 . 12/20/2013
Conflicted... DUN DUN DUN!
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »