Reviews for Little Sherlock
StArBarD chapter 19 . 12/18/2013
Omg, I have read most of your stories today, and I feel like writing a ten paragraph rant about how you never finish them. However, the only one I really want to see the end of is this one (and Behave Jim, but later). This fic has made me laugh. I literally laughed out loud. Literally. No joke. I've never done that for a story before. It has succeeded in cheering me up where almost every story, movie and member of my family has failed. I read this story just when I needed it most. I'm not going to beg you to continue; it's your prerogative to write what you feel like. But just know I will be watching this story veeeeery veeeeery closely to monitor any changes. ;)
simply me chapter 19 . 12/14/2013
As to Why exactly might this story not be finished
Izzawhovian chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Please update!
no valid name chapter 19 . 10/3/2013
I love this! Please, please, please update soon! I need more of your wonderful writing!
no valid name chapter 17 . 10/3/2013
I would love to have a kid Sherlock... He would be so cute!
no valid name chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Oh My Gosh! I love this!
Half-BloodPrincess1 chapter 19 . 8/11/2013
AAAASSHHHHHHDHHYJHDJKDSJSHOLL! Well, now that's out. Anyway, I just wanted to say THAT THIS IS THE CUTEST FIC EVER! PLEASE CONTINUE!
Tir-far-thoinn chapter 10 . 7/31/2013
Sebastian is an evil teddy bear! XD
Tir-far-thoinn chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
"I'm telling you Mike. It can't be done. Scientists have tried for years and nothing worked."

"We can do the impossible Sheryl. We can make a diet soda that tastes like the real thing."

"You're insane."

You are a genius and I love this crack a ridiculously large amount
MerlinPsych chapter 19 . 7/16/2013
HAHAHAHA! Oh, poor John! "Where do babies come from?" Oh my goodness... XD
irikedaworld9654 chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
Is it bad that I can't help but imagine the minions of moriarty as the ones in despicable me? Great story by the way
reflectiveless chapter 19 . 7/14/2013
hehe, cute chapter
DemSherlockFeels chapter 18 . 7/2/2013
LOL THE BIT AT THE END ABOUT YOU NOT BEIN SORRY WAS HILARIOUS :D
LMAO
Nicolive chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Yes! I've been looking for this for months!
Favorite Daughter Of Hades chapter 18 . 6/25/2013