Reviews for Their Mistakes
The Other Troubadour chapter 7 . 8/1/2002
That was so adorable..not crap! Good Job.
Jewls13 chapter 7 . 6/12/2002
"I want you to be happy. And I want you to be with me. I just don't know if those two go hand in hand."

that is the best line!
TheEvilDooer chapter 6 . 6/6/2002
AHHHHHHH! X_X;; You can't leave it there, you evil evil person! omg, i wanna know what happens... they HAVE to get together! They've been in too many fights so far in your fic! PUT THEM TOGETHER! waaaahhhhhhhh... they belong together...

Great fic! CONTINUE NOW! I COMMAND YOU!
airforcebrat529 chapter 6 . 6/6/2002
Oh no! You have to put them together, why is Luke being so mean! Please, write more soon. And add some Rory/Dean. I like it so far!
Luke Rules chapter 6 . 6/6/2002
Go with it! It's great - keep writing - you know they'll get together in the end, it's the tension that keeps us reading (and you, writing!) Thanks!
airforcebrat529 chapter 5 . 6/5/2002
This story is soooooooooooooooooooo awesome I love it, your doing a great job!
Jewls13 chapter 5 . 6/5/2002
very good. I'm actully going to to go in slightly that direction with a L/L thing myself. With Luke being a commetment guy. ok, I like this
Parvulissula chapter 4 . 6/4/2002
Good job! Keep up the great work. "I'm an asshole." :) I'm hopin' to see how Lorelai proves it's not a phase? You're a great writer.
essentialcatalyst chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
Cool story, I think you've got Luke pretty much in character and everything same with Lorelai. Great job, I can't wait to read more so please keep writing!
kvm chapter 3 . 6/1/2002
NO! that isn't funny!

well actually it is, hehehehehe

keeping the suspense up- nice JOB

give a few more roadblocks, if i know anything about GG it's that nothing ever comes without obstacles and compromises

besides, longer is better!
Luke Rules chapter 2 . 5/30/2002
Allie - you rock! Keep going!
KEL-71E chapter 2 . 5/29/2002
darling- your chapters are backwards! hehe you mite wanna fix it up! great new chap tho, plz post soon! in the right order i hope! :)
KEL-71E chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
this is great! i hope you continue...maybe a longer chapter next time? :) ive only seen up to secrets and loans but i already know wots gunna happen...im a spoiler freak...but anyhoo plz continue!

kel
Parvulissula chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
:'( and there's where Luke runs after her...right? Seriously though, great job so far. Keep it up and write some more! D