Reviews for Compulsion
Uh... Why is Harry not terrified and traumatized by being in the same house as the man who killed his parents, caused him to have to go to live in an abusive home, and wants to commit mass genocide on all muggles and muggle borns?
Lilfae chapter 14 . 1/30
I greatly enjoyed this fanfic
Cjane chapter 14 . 1/21
This is probably one of the best Tom/Harry fanfics I've ever read. Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful story.
Isabell3 chapter 14 . 11/28/2016
I liked This story alot. Felt like you could have made more with it But This is really good the way it is to. Hope to read more from you :-)
Izzie14 chapter 14 . 11/14/2016
I have read lot of Harrymort ff, but this one was just perfect and I probably one find any just as good and with awesome story as this one :)
Skywroe chapter 12 . 11/2/2016
I really enjoyed that, great job.
dawnraptor chapter 4 . 10/27/2016
I'm very sorry to say this, but someone have to tell you that VIOLATION and volition are not the same. And defiantly and definitely or definitively are not one and the same. It's a shame, cause your fic is very nice and I'm enjoying reading it very much. Perhaps I'm so bitchy cause I'm Italian and English is not my native Language, but these mistakes are very bothersome. Perhaps they're less bothersome for English people. Sorry.
graceandpipp chapter 14 . 8/10/2016
I liked the way harry was gradually turned dark and I love the happy ending. :)
BlackVeilBride chapter 14 . 8/8/2016
I've read this story like a hundred times. I still love it, more and more every time. Along with 'bonded pair: fake prophecy' it's also a harry voldemort story. You should read it.
Look up:
'Bonded pair: fake prophecy harry/voldemort'
Or, 'the prophecy is fake and voldemort is harrys mate fanfiction lemons nc-17' I know the nc-17 thing is a stretch but is works. Anyways, good story. I liked it.
iiCedyii chapter 14 . 7/31/2016
TBH:Best fanfic i ever read
Exosuho1991 chapter 14 . 7/23/2016
Never expected in my life to read a Harry and Voldemort Mpreg fanfic but got to admit it was really pleasing to do it. I myself always wondered the same if Dumbledore did lied to Harry and Voldemort wasn't as bad as people pictured him in the movies.
Adrain chapter 14 . 7/17/2016
This was an amazing book, one of my favorites now.
paz chapter 14 . 6/25/2016
Amazing
Kisaki Sakura chapter 14 . 6/5/2016
There was an element missing, what made it hard to relate to Harry and as such feel the story.
Thus it lacked dept for my personal liking and was closer to a comedy/parody, than a Dark drama story.
Adding the OoC (Bella, Draco) and AU fragments (messed up timeline) it would have needed more explanation and elaboration to make it truly believable and able to relate to. The concept and idea were good though. You just need a little more experience in writing and probably more control and awareness over your own plot. I know those words and stories have a mind of their own
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 2 . 4/8/2016
A really ridiculous plot.