Reviews for Compulsion
Noname chapter 14 . 4/8
Wow, thank you. I searched high and low for a story with this couple. You wrote it so adorable...ahhhhhh...squeak. Häm, no I am not crazy! Why? (Giggle)
Gurgaraneth chapter 14 . 4/6
Aww sweet story
Queen of the Scorpions chapter 11 . 3/7
If you see this comment, please read my fanfictions!
Queen of the Scorpions chapter 10 . 3/7
EVIL! You should have made Sirius do something like say that he'd side with Harry no matter what. How dare you kill Sirius?! I was mad enough at J.K
Queen of the Scorpions chapter 3 . 3/7
Yes! Write it right now!
Claudia314 chapter 14 . 12/12/2017
Love the story, it made me laugh a couple of the times. Can't wait to see if you have more like this!
valerie.cabrol.31 chapter 14 . 12/5/2017
C’etai Parfait merci
DarkBloodWolf13 chapter 14 . 9/16/2017
I really like this story, but there's just two things. Summer holidays in Britain are six weeks, not three months, and there are some loose ends concerning Harry's 'friends'. Overall, a really good story that would be brilliant if you added a little more detail/slowed down Harry's change a bit. What can I say, I'm a sucker for dark Harry!
RandomThingz123 chapter 6 . 7/26/2017
There is always something abut boy-on-boy relationships that I love. I am a female, but I could never read a girl-on-girl relationship. Not because I would find it weird, but because I feel that it would be boring.
RandomThingz123 chapter 5 . 7/26/2017
I'll pray for you Harry! I hope you can survive a determined Dark Lord...
Guest chapter 2 . 6/25/2017
Uh... Why is Harry not terrified and traumatized by being in the same house as the man who killed his parents, caused him to have to go to live in an abusive home, and wants to commit mass genocide on all muggles and muggle borns?
Lilfae chapter 14 . 1/30/2017
I greatly enjoyed this fanfic
Cjane chapter 14 . 1/21/2017
This is probably one of the best Tom/Harry fanfics I've ever read. Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful story.
Isabell3 chapter 14 . 11/28/2016
I liked This story alot. Felt like you could have made more with it But This is really good the way it is to. Hope to read more from you :-)