Reviews for Compulsion
Claudia314 chapter 14 . 12/12/2017
Love the story, it made me laugh a couple of the times. Can't wait to see if you have more like this!
valerie.cabrol.31 chapter 14 . 12/5/2017
C’etai Parfait merci
DarkBloodWolf13 chapter 14 . 9/16/2017
I really like this story, but there's just two things. Summer holidays in Britain are six weeks, not three months, and there are some loose ends concerning Harry's 'friends'. Overall, a really good story that would be brilliant if you added a little more detail/slowed down Harry's change a bit. What can I say, I'm a sucker for dark Harry!
RandomThingz123 chapter 6 . 7/26/2017
There is always something abut boy-on-boy relationships that I love. I am a female, but I could never read a girl-on-girl relationship. Not because I would find it weird, but because I feel that it would be boring.
RandomThingz123 chapter 5 . 7/26/2017
I'll pray for you Harry! I hope you can survive a determined Dark Lord...
Guest chapter 2 . 6/25/2017
Uh... Why is Harry not terrified and traumatized by being in the same house as the man who killed his parents, caused him to have to go to live in an abusive home, and wants to commit mass genocide on all muggles and muggle borns?
Lilfae chapter 14 . 1/30/2017
I greatly enjoyed this fanfic
Cjane chapter 14 . 1/21/2017
This is probably one of the best Tom/Harry fanfics I've ever read. Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful story.
Isabell3 chapter 14 . 11/28/2016
I liked This story alot. Felt like you could have made more with it But This is really good the way it is to. Hope to read more from you :-)
Izzie14 chapter 14 . 11/14/2016
I have read lot of Harrymort ff, but this one was just perfect and I probably one find any just as good and with awesome story as this one :)
Skywroe chapter 12 . 11/2/2016
I really enjoyed that, great job.
dawnraptor chapter 4 . 10/27/2016
I'm very sorry to say this, but someone have to tell you that VIOLATION and volition are not the same. And defiantly and definitely or definitively are not one and the same. It's a shame, cause your fic is very nice and I'm enjoying reading it very much. Perhaps I'm so bitchy cause I'm Italian and English is not my native Language, but these mistakes are very bothersome. Perhaps they're less bothersome for English people. Sorry.
graceandpipp chapter 14 . 8/10/2016
I liked the way harry was gradually turned dark and I love the happy ending. :)
BlackVeilBride chapter 14 . 8/8/2016
I've read this story like a hundred times. I still love it, more and more every time. Along with 'bonded pair: fake prophecy' it's also a harry voldemort story. You should read it.
Look up:
'Bonded pair: fake prophecy harry/voldemort'
Or, 'the prophecy is fake and voldemort is harrys mate fanfiction lemons nc-17' I know the nc-17 thing is a stretch but is works. Anyways, good story. I liked it.
iiCedyii chapter 14 . 7/31/2016
TBH:Best fanfic i ever read