Reviews for Compulsion
graceandpipp chapter 14 . 8/10
I liked the way harry was gradually turned dark and I love the happy ending. :)
BlackVeilBride chapter 14 . 8/8
I've read this story like a hundred times. I still love it, more and more every time. Along with 'bonded pair: fake prophecy' it's also a harry voldemort story. You should read it.
Look up:
'Bonded pair: fake prophecy harry/voldemort'
Or, 'the prophecy is fake and voldemort is harrys mate fanfiction lemons nc-17' I know the nc-17 thing is a stretch but is works. Anyways, good story. I liked it.
iiCedyii chapter 14 . 7/31
TBH:Best fanfic i ever read
Exosuho1991 chapter 14 . 7/23
Never expected in my life to read a Harry and Voldemort Mpreg fanfic but got to admit it was really pleasing to do it. I myself always wondered the same if Dumbledore did lied to Harry and Voldemort wasn't as bad as people pictured him in the movies.
Adrain chapter 14 . 7/17
This was an amazing book, one of my favorites now.
paz chapter 14 . 6/25
Amazing
Kisaki Sakura chapter 14 . 6/5
There was an element missing, what made it hard to relate to Harry and as such feel the story.
Thus it lacked dept for my personal liking and was closer to a comedy/parody, than a Dark drama story.
Adding the OoC (Bella, Draco) and AU fragments (messed up timeline) it would have needed more explanation and elaboration to make it truly believable and able to relate to. The concept and idea were good though. You just need a little more experience in writing and probably more control and awareness over your own plot. I know those words and stories have a mind of their own
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 2 . 4/8
A really ridiculous plot.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 4/8
Bad start.
Nice I really like this story I can't believe I didn't read this sooner
Genuka chapter 14 . 3/9
*cackle* Awesome fic
Dagger-Seishin chapter 14 . 2/21
iBook stry rather cute. The time skips were well placed for movement.
Jissy2013 chapter 14 . 1/14
Love it
addictedtocsi777 chapter 14 . 11/3/2015
I like it! Well written and a good story.
Jenovaslover chapter 14 . 8/30/2015
I like this happy ending, even though voldemort is villain he has serious reasons and deserved happy life considering how shitty he life was