Reviews for Avani Hollister
BloodLily16 chapter 9 . 7/8/2014
Darn right it is.
Celgress chapter 9 . 3/6/2014
This is one of the best Red Dwarf rewrite fanfictions I've ever read. Avani Hollister is an epic oc, I do hope you eventually continue this tale. It would be a real shame if you drop the story altogether.
WhenWorldsCollide2 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Good stuff. Imaginative, inventive, funny. Although there is a typo in there.
RimmerDuranPotter chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This is a really awesome fanfic! But it's strange because for the past few months or so, I have been thinking about having a 12-year-old on the ship! However, my character is very different indeed ;) Cool story anyway!
WearerOfCapes chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
I think this is the best OC- insert fic I've ever read. Nice work, can't wait to see the next installment :)
Much love x
Kenn.Faith.Dawn chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
great story can't wait for the next episode to be re-written
Shadowfang3000 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This is looking good already! Perfect medicine for my current Nostalgia trip :D
Mela Sunstrong chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
I love the Holly exchange, and Rimmer's "You should be dead! Or at least really really wrinkly."
Mela Sunstrong chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
Best chapter yet. I love that Cat tasted the yo-yo. Also, Avani's reaction to him probably sums up most people's first impression of him. :P
Syphion chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
I like it. When I went in, I was expecting some sort of self-insert Mary Sue fic, but Avani is very realistic, with human flaws and emotions. You've done a great job.

No chance they'll be a story set where she'll learn to fly Starbug, is there? I'd love to see that.
Mela Sunstrong chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
Good to see this being reworked. Lots of fun to see Av and Rimmer bickering.
Butterflygirl113 chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
I’m really liking Avani. :) She’s got her own unique voice, she’s funny, she’s adorable in that exasperated tween way, and generally I think she’s an original character done well. :) I look forward to reading more about her, how she harasses Rimmer and interacts with Lister, and, because I’m a nosy smeghead ;), why she’s on the ship in the first place. Quite a pleasant read. :)