Reviews for Promises
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Oh, dear; he's giving up everything that gave him life, including Modesty, for a duel to the death to remember a girl who never really loved him.

I do wish he'd gone to the States and disappeared into the Muggle rock scene...
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Brilliant idea...but there isn't much room in the Wizarding World for any kind of star, it's too small.

But I think Snape is big enough for the real one. Especially if his song is spelled "Leyla".

Very nice premise, am enjoying the story immensely.
duj chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
What a shame. Still in thrall to two people who only ever used him in canon - the false friend and the negligent headmaster.
duj chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Good start to an AU. Pity this didn't happen for real (but how would he have coped with teaching after years of playing his heart out? Would he even still want to keep his promise or would he have moved on from his rose-scented memories?)
arioso dolente chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
Really amazing! Such a unique idea. Music probably would have been a much more productive and fulfilling use of Snape's time, but alas. He's not the sort of person to allow himself to be happy with anything. I really love how you've portrayed his character, as well as the supporting OCs—well done and compelling. This is a nicely crafted story.
Random chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
... I love this. I don't even know why.