Reviews for Love The Way You Lie
Saint Snape chapter 42 . 2/3/2013
What did Bella give her and what does she have up her sleeve? It can't be good for her or Severus. Please don't kill off the babies! You can't leave us hanging!
Grapes chapter 41 . 1/27/2013
Reactions? WAY too many to give in one sentence. I'm not sure if this is constructive criticism but I'll try to break it down into portions.

The way you described the horcrux playing with Sev's thoughts. Really scary and terribly accurate. I feel genuinely scared for Sev touching the Horcrux while he walks. Its almost as though it were spying on him. I know in HPDH that the Horcrux had its own individual evil personality that was not really connected to Voldy's. However I can't help getting this feeling that the Horcrux is somehow connected to Voldy's thoughts and by holding it, Sev gives Voldy access to himself. A rather terrifying thought given that Severus has a decent amount of things to hide from Voldermort.

When the wall refuses to open for him, whilst he was holding the Horcrux, I feel reasonably suspicious that that is more than a coincidence. Did you mean for it to seem as though Dumbledore had cast a charm on the room, and therefore was informed when Severus managed to leave and that's why he was narrowing his eyes at him whilst he left the castle even though Sev was doing anything wrong? Sorry, yes, I do struggle with run-on sentences.

I have to stop here for now but really really well done. Brilliant update, stirred up a whole array of emotions inside me. Thank you for writing so beautifully and hoping for a quick update! :)
Saint Snape chapter 41 . 1/26/2013
Lily wants the truth then can't handle it. You can't have it both ways. He was honest at last and then you reject him. If she leaves him now it will destroy him IMO. :(

And now I'm sorry I've caught up with everyone else and must wait for an update.
Saint Snape chapter 37 . 1/26/2013
That's not good with Bella knowing Lily now. Bella will want to play with Severus now and drive him slowly insane.
Saint Snape chapter 36 . 1/26/2013
I hate that witch. Everytime he gets to be happy someone takes it away. Bella is so evil; what does she have planned for him?
Saint Snape chapter 35 . 1/26/2013
Eeeekkkkkk! Twins! I am so happy Lily is okay but Severus was leary of one child, how will he deal with two? He has so much to live for now so maybe this will make him open up his eyes to getting away from Voldy?
Saint Snape chapter 34 . 1/26/2013
No, No, No! Please don't let her lose the baby!
Saint Snape chapter 31 . 1/26/2013
I want them to stay this happy.
Saint Snape chapter 29 . 1/26/2013
Was Bella coming on to Severus? If so how will he tell her no next time and not get hurt? Sounds like Lily may have an idea she's pregnant.
Saint Snape chapter 28 . 1/26/2013
NOOOOO, not Bellatrix! Of all the rotten luck. How will Severus get out of this and protect Lily?
Saint Snape chapter 27 . 1/26/2013
Dang Lily this man is telling you that you are the only one forever so don't you mess it up!
Saint Snape chapter 26 . 1/26/2013
Poor Severus, he's caught now. Even if he wants to quit if Voldy can just pull him to him then he has no chance to get away. :(
Saint Snape chapter 25 . 1/26/2013
Hmmm, how will Lily respond to that?
Saint Snape chapter 24 . 1/26/2013
Yeahhh, the baby could be his! Where is he going to take her since the moron DE's are at the cabin?
Saint Snape chapter 21 . 1/26/2013
Damn, that man is so stubborn. How can he see being with them is a good thing. Lily has her work cut out for her...but in the meantime a little sexual persusian is always good. :D
320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »