Reviews for Love The Way You Lie
Saint Snape chapter 35 . 1/26/2013
Eeeekkkkkk! Twins! I am so happy Lily is okay but Severus was leary of one child, how will he deal with two? He has so much to live for now so maybe this will make him open up his eyes to getting away from Voldy?
Saint Snape chapter 34 . 1/26/2013
No, No, No! Please don't let her lose the baby!
Saint Snape chapter 31 . 1/26/2013
I want them to stay this happy.
Saint Snape chapter 29 . 1/26/2013
Was Bella coming on to Severus? If so how will he tell her no next time and not get hurt? Sounds like Lily may have an idea she's pregnant.
Saint Snape chapter 28 . 1/26/2013
NOOOOO, not Bellatrix! Of all the rotten luck. How will Severus get out of this and protect Lily?
Saint Snape chapter 27 . 1/26/2013
Dang Lily this man is telling you that you are the only one forever so don't you mess it up!
Saint Snape chapter 26 . 1/26/2013
Poor Severus, he's caught now. Even if he wants to quit if Voldy can just pull him to him then he has no chance to get away. :(
Saint Snape chapter 25 . 1/26/2013
Hmmm, how will Lily respond to that?
Saint Snape chapter 24 . 1/26/2013
Yeahhh, the baby could be his! Where is he going to take her since the moron DE's are at the cabin?
Saint Snape chapter 21 . 1/26/2013
Damn, that man is so stubborn. How can he see being with them is a good thing. Lily has her work cut out for her...but in the meantime a little sexual persusian is always good. :D
Saint Snape chapter 20 . 1/26/2013
Yeahhhhh, she found Severus!
Saint Snape chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
Lily, you moron! The Pothead and the mutt were doing just as much as Severus so why do you always attack him for defending himself? I only hope she doesn't give up on him.
Saint Snape chapter 16 . 1/26/2013
I hate the Pothead and his mutt. They think the sun rises and sets on them. I hope in the end Lily tells them where they can stick it.
Saint Snape chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
Ugh, thank goodness Lily saw through him and stood up to him but Severus, THINK, she's right. When Voldy is done with you he won't give a damn about your life. I wonder if Lily can keep quiet. Not placing any bets on it.
Saint Snape chapter 14 . 1/26/2013
Oh please Severus don't say anything to her you will regret later. I just hope Lily knows what he's up too and calls his bluff. Or what would be better is if she just silences him by pulling him into the shower and has her way with him. Yes, I like my solution better. :D
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »