Reviews for Love The Way You Lie
Saint Snape chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
They were so good together...just hope the owl doesn't have a message from the Pothead but I fear it does.
Saint Snape chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
Now that was hot...and I hope that means more...
Saint Snape chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
I vote for rating it M! I love how forceful Severus is and hope that neither one gets cold feet.
Saint Snape chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
Eeeeekkkkk! She kissed him! Smart girl!
Saint Snape chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
I just started reading this and it's so good. I hope Lily can make Severus see that the Death Eaters are not what he really wants.
corderbollie chapter 41 . 1/23/2013
Sorry I haven't reviewed in 700 years! I spent most of the day today rereading this entire story, which reminded me of why I loved it so much in the first place! I really hope Sev can get his Death Eater situation taken care of and he can be free with Lily! I understand why Lily is upset with him but I hope she realizes how much he loves her and he babies. I can't wait for the next update, everything is getting so good!
Mrs.Potter chapter 41 . 1/22/2013
O.O It literall justkeeps getting better and better! I really do look forward to updates!
Missyick chapter 41 . 1/21/2013
Woao! Great chapter so sad and emotional one! Keep updating!
Guest chapter 41 . 1/21/2013
Pretty good dialogue here.
bbu22 chapter 41 . 1/21/2013
This chapter was so sad!
I feel as if Lily will come back to him, she seems like the type to try to make it work, regardless of what is happening.

But I think bringing out Snape's imperfections, is necessary. He did a stupid thing trying to get power, but can you blame him? It was under such awful circumstances...I still feel it was stupid though!

I do hope you are able to finish the story, it really i wonderful!
TheDarkCorner chapter 41 . 1/21/2013
You are evil. Lily must not leave. This is not the time for her to leave. -_-
Professor Radar chapter 41 . 1/21/2013
Oh no. This is bad. Severus really screwed up, but at least he was honest with her. Now I wonder if he'll try to turn away from the Dark Lord. Will he go to Dumbledore for help like in canon? I'm curious, yet concerned, to see what happens next.

As for updating, I understand that other things come first. Don't feel bad for the longish update. What I'm glad of is that you won't abandon the story. It's too good to be put in Fanfic Limbo.
SearchingForThatBlueBox chapter 41 . 1/21/2013
Aww, poor Severus. :(
Great chapter, it was well written. I can't wait to read more!
PS: you shouldn't feel bad about not having updated for so long, it actually hasn't been that long compared to other people's fics.
Grapes chapter 40 . 1/10/2013
HI! :D I'm back. :) Sorry that I haven't reviewed lately. I can't help feel that your pointed comments in the previous about people abandoning your story are directed at me? Don't worry, I'm not mad. Eh...maybe its my imagination. To clarify, I've been overseas for ages! Practically the whole of Nov and Dec.

Well, I'm back now and imagine my delight at find 4 new chapters! To those I say, well done! Really really well written, great progression to the story. Not many can keep the quality of a long story with so many chapters. I've really really enjoyed reading them.

I'll continue to try to review regularly but this year I'll be really busy. I've had 7 tests in the first week of school already and it isn't even test season!

See you soon :)

Grapes
trapezefixe chapter 39 . 12/29/2012
Whoa. Dumbledore's monologue was impressive to say the least. Totally blew me away. You have successfully written a wise Dumbledore-well done. I was totally riveted.
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »