Reviews for Love The Way You Lie
Saint Snape chapter 20 . 1/26/2013
Yeahhhhh, she found Severus!
Saint Snape chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
Lily, you moron! The Pothead and the mutt were doing just as much as Severus so why do you always attack him for defending himself? I only hope she doesn't give up on him.
Saint Snape chapter 16 . 1/26/2013
I hate the Pothead and his mutt. They think the sun rises and sets on them. I hope in the end Lily tells them where they can stick it.
Saint Snape chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
Ugh, thank goodness Lily saw through him and stood up to him but Severus, THINK, she's right. When Voldy is done with you he won't give a damn about your life. I wonder if Lily can keep quiet. Not placing any bets on it.
Saint Snape chapter 14 . 1/26/2013
Oh please Severus don't say anything to her you will regret later. I just hope Lily knows what he's up too and calls his bluff. Or what would be better is if she just silences him by pulling him into the shower and has her way with him. Yes, I like my solution better. :D
Saint Snape chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
They were so good together...just hope the owl doesn't have a message from the Pothead but I fear it does.
Saint Snape chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
Now that was hot...and I hope that means more...
Saint Snape chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
I vote for rating it M! I love how forceful Severus is and hope that neither one gets cold feet.
Saint Snape chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
Eeeeekkkkk! She kissed him! Smart girl!
Saint Snape chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
I just started reading this and it's so good. I hope Lily can make Severus see that the Death Eaters are not what he really wants.
corderbollie chapter 41 . 1/23/2013
Sorry I haven't reviewed in 700 years! I spent most of the day today rereading this entire story, which reminded me of why I loved it so much in the first place! I really hope Sev can get his Death Eater situation taken care of and he can be free with Lily! I understand why Lily is upset with him but I hope she realizes how much he loves her and he babies. I can't wait for the next update, everything is getting so good!
Mrs.Potter chapter 41 . 1/22/2013
O.O It literall justkeeps getting better and better! I really do look forward to updates!
Missyick chapter 41 . 1/21/2013
Woao! Great chapter so sad and emotional one! Keep updating!
Guest chapter 41 . 1/21/2013
Pretty good dialogue here.
bbu22 chapter 41 . 1/21/2013
This chapter was so sad!
I feel as if Lily will come back to him, she seems like the type to try to make it work, regardless of what is happening.

But I think bringing out Snape's imperfections, is necessary. He did a stupid thing trying to get power, but can you blame him? It was under such awful circumstances...I still feel it was stupid though!

I do hope you are able to finish the story, it really i wonderful!
320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »