Reviews for Love The Way You Lie
SearchingForThatBlueBox chapter 27 . 10/2/2012
Aww (to what Severus said). Hopefully Lily can figure things out. Great chapter! I always get excited when I see that you've updated. Please update soon! :)
Professor Radar chapter 26 . 10/1/2012
I would think that Lily would know she's pregnant after 3 months (if it is Severus's). Then again, she isn't always the brightest bulb in the pack and is a master of living in denial.

Personally, I think the child should be Severus's. They need to both flee far away from Britain and the Dark Lord. Severus is NOT in good graces with him now and I only see it getting worse. Perhaps they could even find a way to remove the Dark Mark or disconnect the link?

Some would say they need to stay and fight, but they're both so young and not powerful enough yet to truly bring the Dark Lord and Death Eaters down. Don't to mention Lily's pregnant. They would just be in the way in fighting and it would be a suicide mission.

Oh, and as icing on the cake, Pothead and Black need to die. Lupin I could care less about. He's spineless and wouldn't get in the way of Severus & Lily's friendship/romance.
bbu22 chapter 26 . 10/1/2012
I've been waiting for some Voldemort action!
You certainly delivered.
The last two chapters have been great.

Can't wait until Lily finds out!
Hope Severus tells her
Grapes chapter 26 . 9/30/2012
LOVE IT! So..so much! :) I wonder how Sev is going to tell Lily, or how she finds out herself. It'll be jolly interesting
SearchingForThatBlueBox chapter 26 . 9/30/2012
Poor Severus, it seems he will never be able to escape the Dark Lord's clutches. I hope this story has a happy ending... When will Severus tell Lily she is pregnant?
The suspense is killing me! Please update soon! :)
grapes chapter 25 . 9/28/2012
Update soon please? I check your story everyday...
corderbollie chapter 25 . 9/26/2012
I don't mind waiting (in torturous agony!) I'm glad that Sev rescued her and they are together again (in the same room I mean) I understand what you mean about Lily wimping out, although I didn't really think you portrayed her like that at all! But in any case, she does seem to toughen up more in this chapter.
Inphemera chapter 25 . 9/26/2012
I loved Snape in this chapter.
Professor Radar chapter 25 . 9/26/2012
I agree. It's about time Lily gets a backbone and learns that the world isn't black and white.
grapes chapter 25 . 9/26/2012
Ai...Lily should have just said it more clearly. But Sev was being so understanding :) Love this. Thank you for your regular updates.
grapes chapter 24 . 9/24/2012
Perfect in every way. Contains my OTP. No OOC. And you update regularly! I love love love this story! :)
bbu22 chapter 24 . 9/22/2012
You leave us hanging at the juciest part. Still a wonderful story, please update soon
Inphemera chapter 24 . 9/22/2012
Of course it is still interesting! :)
Professor Radar chapter 24 . 9/22/2012
Still interesting? Hell yeah!
corderbollie chapter 24 . 9/22/2012
Oh no, it's just one thing after another for poor Sev! And ahhh I hope the baby is his! Great chapter, hope you update soon!
312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »