Reviews for Walking at Midnight
Reaganapr chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Yay chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Gah! So kawaii!
AmuxIkutolover chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
What in the world... I was over 100% sure that I had reviewed, but I didn't... I was all like, "Oh, it's mean that people favorite and don't review," but I was one of those people... That makes me sad... Anyways, love it! It's so sweet of Ikuto to stay with Amu! He really, truly cares about her. It's so adorable. And then he goes and hugs her, staying with her, comforting her. I just really love this. You always write the best one-shots for Amuto. They make my heart melt and long for a love like theirs. It may sound cheesy or cliché or something, but it's true. They have a love like no other... The one that everyone wants to have. Anyways, I love this one-shot and sorry for having it favorited forever and not reviewing. I was so sure that I had... AMUTO FOREVER! :)
God Fenrir chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
i really love your story! it was so cute :3
Dragon Boba chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I really like this! It's so kawaii!
claraowl chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
*sniffs*
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwww!
So cute!
I love how he comforts her!
Musical Teardrops chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
AWWWW! SO KAWAII! I loved it!
NeverEndingImagination1210 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Awww…. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
awww this was so sweet and adorable...at least the ending was. Good story ha as if this was great !
no.no.no.no.nope.nope chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
So good great job on the story i actually started crying becuz it was so good
BlueMonkeyDoll chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
HOW DOES THIS HAVE ONE REVIEW! Makes NO sense whatsoever, I've read much much much worse that have had more! This was really cute. You delivered the story very nicely! it was lovely fluff, you're a great writer!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2012