Reviews for When Life Gives You Kittens, Still Make Lemonade
Zala chapter 25 . 6/8
Im crying now!
laurie chapter 25 . 7/28/2014
i totally LOVED ur story. Hope thers book two. I would definately read it.
Um chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
Are people really this crazy? In most stories the characters are usually all crazy hyper who have sad you make them more serious and less...well stupid sounding? I like this story but it is making the story less...quality?
Kat chapter 25 . 2/15/2014
I Loved This Story!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/1/2013
I love deidara's name it reminds me of my random ginger friend Dylan love the story
Guest chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
searched up temporary home, the old man part got me crying since my grandpa passsed away recently
BAGELZBITCHEZ chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Haha yaoi gota love it makes great blackmail. Off to taco land cya bitches!:3
Akuma's Raze chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
I'm not sure how many times I had to cover up my laughing but I know it was a lot. Keep up the good work!
narutofan'til'I'die chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
I like your name its so pretty ! *_*
sandy-ramen-thief chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Hahahaha I like it! Definitely a good start...er 2nd part of a start...whatever...
turtle542 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Girl! We so cray cray in this story!
Amayzaynbunny455 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I don't get the story...
Kitty-Wolf-Chan chapter 25 . 10/9/2012
OH SWEET MOTHER OF JESUS, THE DRAMA! I hate drama. I fucking hate it, but I love it at the same time. IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!
Man, I haven't been on fanfiction in ages, except when I uploaded Knight in Shining Armour (Good times, good times) which, you'll be glad to know, I have finished a multitude of chapters in which I will eventually upload when I get the time. More fun for everyone!
Every time I read this, it makes me think how much I need to update GSHA. And then I get lazy the next minute and start lounging about and watching PewDiePie and Cryaotic- 'cause I'm cool like that
On another note, DON'T WORRY, I HAVEN'T BEEN EATEN BY BADGERS- or rabid roosters, for that matter.
May the Shark Lord be ever in your favour

Kitty
Simplicity-Shitsuboku chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
That was the perfect ending! I stared at the screen, mouth open and breathless, before I snapped out of it and failingly attempted to applaud with a cast on my right arm. -.-" See you in the X files!
Pinkhell chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
To lazy to log in but oh my Jashin that was Sooo sad! I loved it tho!