Reviews for Charm Is Deceitful
Lupinista chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
this story is very funny! the nudist resort is so hilarious to read about, I've been chuckling to myself the entire time. you did a great job coming up with a case for them to investigate; I'll be interested to see whodunit! and then, of course, you captured the Lassiet flow wonderfully. jealous Juliet is fun to read! I hope it's not a bother to say, I hope you pick this back up - personally, I am the poster child for starting stories I never finish. but I hope in time you will become inspired and add to this!
kateandharvey chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
Update, please! I can't wait to see what happens. Carlton is going to run out of there, freaking out and O'Hara will have to convince him she's interested. Oh, poor Carlton!
Loafer chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
YES! Ahh how I love your muse!

Delightful. Love the bread-on-an-adventure bit, the way he was dressed, his nervousness, his doorbell skills, his everything. That he sat on the very edge of the sofa, too. Silly man.

As entertaining as ever. Le sigh. Incidentally, you write some really good Juliet.

And what Lawson said - I kinda feel bad for Sophie but really, this is for the best.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
LOL! She should have knocked out Carlton from the get go if he responds like that. LOL!
Lawson227 chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
Two and peaches? Ha! Absolutely perfect.

And it's about TIME, dang it!

I almost feel sorry for Sophie. Almost.

But not quite.

Because hopefully, now things will be as they should be.
Lawson227 chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
Yep- Loafer pretty much covered all the bases including tater with a wig. The muse is back- all hail the muse!

And I am SO glad to see the subtle move toward Lassiet on Carlton's part. Well played- very well played indeed.
hfce chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
Something tells me Juliet better hurry up or she will lose him for good. Great update. :)
Loafer chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
Oh, I do love it when your muse kicks into high gear. So much to enjoy about this chapter.

Juliet's dream made me LAUGH and also feel sorry for her. Bobo... heheh.

I may love you for dissing Will Ferrell. Can't stand him. Always happy to find other non-fans. And now that you mention it, he kinda does look a tater with a wig.

Bloodhound in shower cap... AAGGH! Too realistic. And Carlton's riff on his family was SO funny.

The phone conversation between him and Juliet (with his internal dialogue) was touching: really an excellent piece of work there.

High-five to your muse. Glad she's back because this was A.
LawAndOrderSVU3 chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
Lawson227 chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
Well, then. Juliet, you done received your kick in the ass. Now go do something about it.
dragonmactir chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
MORE! MORE! Keep it coming, no pun intended, because I'm starting to feel jealous of Sophie and sorry for Juliet. ;)
Loafer chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
Oh, Alysheeeeba, so so funny. I love your Jealous!Juliet, and I can SO see Carlton acting this way toward her (evasive, embarrassed, hickey-hiding) after "an experience" like the one he had.

Delightfully amusing dialogue and you do these characters proud.
hfce chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
Yes Juliet you blew it. Too bad girl. LOL!
dragonmactir chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
Enjoying this more and more. Keep it up - I wanna know how this turns out for Juliet.
Lawson227 chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
You snooze, you lose, Juliet. Definitely be interesting to see how you turn this Lassiet-way.