Reviews for All We Are
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
...as I said earlier, this is also a piece I must read again and again.
ibowsgrande chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
loved this! omg ive been reading o many of your bade storys these past few days! sorry im bothering you with all the reviews but you are a talented writer! don't stop! and can you update ambiance?
Xoxox
Kinza
foilie a deux chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
LIKED IT VERY MUCH .
Virande chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
No, it wasn't 'not good'. It's amazing. It's about the only Victorious fic so far that isn't a complete disaster of a fic. And it isn't just 'not bad': it's in-character, respectful of its characteres, respectful of canon, and generally real good stuff. Will rec.
Cassandra's Destiny chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
"Why do you care?" was asked so many times in this story, perhaps because it hasn't been asked enough on the show. After they ask it enough times (often with a tone you know is just daring the other to answer), Beck finally gives an answer. I love that it was Beck who answered it, by the way.

I am not a big fan of Jade kissing Andre in this piece. Maybe it's because it seemed, I don't know, just not the kind of kiss I could justify in my mind, but her sending him a text at the end made it better. His reply? Reminded me of how Andre lives by the bro code or something.

All that seriousness notwithstanding, I am not entirely sure why, but I wanted to kick Beck in the shin for this comment: "We dated for three years, Jade. I know more about you than you'd like to think." (Rub it in, why don't you?)
madeofmatches chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I ACCIDENTALLY LICKED A PILLOW BECAUSE OF THIS FIC. weird, I know. but I just thought I'd let you know. ;)
Bade4Eva chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This was really sweet, I enjoyed it. The only thing that puzzled me was i couldn't imagine a boyfriend and girlfriend being that civil after a break up :) but it was fantastically written, I love you style! Keep up the good work! :)) 3
sshaw101 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I really liked it. I also feel bad for Andre, but it's like Bade. It will always be my first ship. But I feel most comfortable seeing Jandre happen. It is my favorite ship of my not main ones (like Tandre and Cabbie). If it happens I'd be fine. I'm also okay with Bat but I think Beck's more of like a big brother, not a boyfriend. Well good story and have a nice day/afternoon/night!
Katiedekoningnet.com chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I love your stories. You're an amazing writer. If you dont mind me asking, how long are your one-shots and chapters usually (how many characters?)

I literally get so happy when I check my emails and see you wrote a new story! :O can't wait to read more and I hope you update the other ones soon! :D
skittyscatter chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This was good, although there were two things in here that just sort of bothered me: the whole thing with Jade and offering to drive Tori, because Jade's intentions in the show hadn't seened as innocent, and it seemed almost as if she had been a little too open with Andre about wanting Beck back and being 'nice' seems like she was almost trying to change herself. Also, the aftermath of the car accident seemed a little too insignificant.

But I'm just probably being over-critical. I just have higher standards for more experienced writers.
Trapped-in-a-land-of-wonder chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This is great I love bade but I feel really sad for Andre in this fic he's such a babe ;)
canadianfatcake chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
awwww poor bby andre! :(

but beautiful bade ;) ahhh I literally want you to post a bade fic every day bc they're so perf!
ButterfliesOnTheWall chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Aww great story I loved it xD
mrx13 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This is actually a good story :) well written.
startingtoforget chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Mad. Madeline. How dare you say this isn't good. I don't understand how you write so well. Like seriously, question of my lifeeeee.

If you didn't notice, I LOVE THIS. I would like to believe that this is exactly what happens in their heads, behind the scenes, all the stuff we don't get to see. And all these episodes are so much better with the Bade. I will repeat: YOU SHOULD WRITE THE SCRIPTS OKAY.

And yes omg a;sdklfjas; I feel bad for Andre too :( The ending was flawless though, like always, and Bade happy ending just a;sfkldja;slkdf I'd love to see Andre being in love with Jade to be brought up again in the show, because come on, that would be amazing :D

Ugh honey why can't this just HAPPEN? Why can't all your fics be real? You are amazing. And flawless. And a perfect person. (oh my goodness, those are all synonyms! ;)) And I love you. That is all. :)

(aren't you proud of me, I went the whole review with only two short little sentences of all caps! :D)