Reviews for N of the Dead
R1pp3R chapter 4 . 1/6
it's great so far, my fav HOTD crossover actually. Hope you overcome your writers block soon :)
shadowmaster0304 chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
So update?
Oniix chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
NOOOOOO! CURSE YOU EVIL CLIFFHANGER JUTSU! Please update this awesome story man! I find it so cute how Naruto and Shizuka are with each other! im dying to see how this turns out SO PLEASE UPDATE! Alerted and Fave'd
johndoe5574 chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
hahahaha...please update soon.
Ryuuseid chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
Good chapter, i hope you upate soon
fiendfire25 chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
I'm loving this story. Hope you cure your writers block soon. Love your other stories too. I'm following several along with this one.
King of Epic Chaos chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
like I now say to good story's keep me and the story updated
Qzh chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
dude! im on the edge of my seat at that cliff hanger at the end there!.!
cant wait to see what happens next, both between Shizuka and Saya.

really hope this gets an update soon
ogihcI ikasoruK chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
... I hope for lemonz between shizuka and naruto *perverted giggle*, because of the only few crossovers of this type, I know of only one that had a lemon with those two... Then the author started it over again as a rewrite...

So I hope this gets updated sometime soon, ja ne!
J.E.P 1996 chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
Well since they damn well abandoned him, I would have been in the fritz as well.
ncpfan chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Sorry it took me so long to get to this chapter. Also, sorry about the Writers' Block (I know how frustrating that can be, and it's even worse that there's never really any set way to work past it - sometimes you have to let it pass on its own, and other times you have to lock yourself into a quiet area and make yourself work, you know what I mean?)

Anywho, I thought that this was a good chapter, with a great twist at the end of the chapter - especially with how it's NOT a misunderstanding that Naruto's got Saya at gunpoint. I'm guessing that Saya in your story is a little nastier than in canon? Anywho, keep at it, my friend - that pesky writers' block will pass. Can't wait for the next chapter on this one. If you need any help with getting past the writers' block, I'm good at asking questions that can get your creative juices running again...PM me if you'd like me to help you in that way...
iann nde mushafir chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
i'm kind of disapointed
Shadow Knight Destroyer chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
Good
The 10th Wand chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
heh so he's pissed huh? Anyway great to see this story updated since it is my favorite HoDxNaruto crossover.
907 chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Awesome chapter. Are you going to write on how naruto arrived at the apartments? Another I'm curious, is he immune to being infected? In chapter 3 it was mention he was bitten and it was healing but wouldn't he still be infected? Anyway can't wait for the next chapter.