Reviews for N of the Dead
Ying the Nine Tail Fox chapter 4 . 2/5
Please update soon. I want to know what happens next
DayCrayFish chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
Need to update!
desdelor97 chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
This was a great chapter. please keep up the great work and please update soon.
BKTHEASSASIN chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
Update plz
Neosfotty chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
That was really dark with what happened to Lisa but I guess not everything turns out okay.

Love the shizuka, Naruto interactions there hilarious. :)

Can't wait for the next chapter to see the confrontation between the group and Naruto.

Also is Naruto just going to have the superior speed and strength or will get some additional abilities, nothing overpowered of course ( examples: rinnegan, sharingan)
R1pp3R chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
it's great so far, my fav HOTD crossover actually. Hope you overcome your writers block soon :)
shadowmaster0304 chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
So update?
Oniix chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
NOOOOOO! CURSE YOU EVIL CLIFFHANGER JUTSU! Please update this awesome story man! I find it so cute how Naruto and Shizuka are with each other! im dying to see how this turns out SO PLEASE UPDATE! Alerted and Fave'd
johndoe5574 chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
hahahaha...please update soon.
Ryuuseid chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
Good chapter, i hope you upate soon
fiendfire25 chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
I'm loving this story. Hope you cure your writers block soon. Love your other stories too. I'm following several along with this one.
King of Epic Chaos chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
like I now say to good story's keep me and the story updated
Qzh chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
dude! im on the edge of my seat at that cliff hanger at the end there!.!
cant wait to see what happens next, both between Shizuka and Saya.

really hope this gets an update soon
ogihcI ikasoruK chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
... I hope for lemonz between shizuka and naruto *perverted giggle*, because of the only few crossovers of this type, I know of only one that had a lemon with those two... Then the author started it over again as a rewrite...

So I hope this gets updated sometime soon, ja ne!
J.E.P 1996 chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
Well since they damn well abandoned him, I would have been in the fritz as well.