Reviews for Words Unspoken
Elie Bluebell chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
I really adore your OS ! I love the relationship between Mycroft and Sherlock, it's very well developed here. So cute ! *-* Now, I want to learn Morse Code... ;)
Sue Clover chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
So sweet. And beautiful. Thanks again.
Weaselle7 chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
"I forgive you."
This is beautiful! Love how you depict the Holmes brothers!
I think I will never look at Morse Code tapping in the same way again :"")
Pippythewriter chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
L chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
.. -. - . .-. . ... - .. -. -.
Liveysak chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
This is amazing I love it!
Ink Stained Quill chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I loved it! Great job!

Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
The noises I made were not human sdlkfjds
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Aww! Cute! Loved the image of Sherlock abusing Mycroft while tapping that message and John having no idea :P
Lady Heliotrope chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
" the boy was squirming in his seat and eyeing the library's other occupants, clearly not devoting all of his attention to Mycroft's tutelage"

That is kinda like my little brother. Here's to us being the next set of Holmes siblings. ;)

Aside from that: interesting little thing going on here! Usually in these kinds of brother fics (not that I read a whole lot) they might communicate by eyes or something over their arguing, but here we've got something almost invisible but very tangible. That's refreshing! Good job!
Archiving-Jason chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This was such a brilliant story! I loved it, especially how you could keep Sherlock and Mycroft in character :3
From Rue with Love chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Brilliant. Just brilliant. I have no words for this... 3 :")
truemizzie chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This is so wonderful! Loved every bit of it...but I have to say: John, as a soldier, probably knows morse code himself. Not that he expects to hear it, so the tapping probably went undetected, but I was waiting for a scene in which maybe he'd respond to what they were secretly telling each other. Another one-shot, perhaps? :)
Mollyarty chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Wonderful. Thank you for this.
juls-emo chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
that was really sweet. Thank you for writing this lovely story! D