Reviews for Two Sides Of the Coin
Lassa-Liam chapter 13 . 1/20
I enjoyed read this story :D It's awesome :3 J'aime beaucoup beaucoup
purebloodvampireprincessyuki chapter 13 . 11/18/2014
Man I want more this story is awesome!
MonsterSlut chapter 13 . 9/11/2014
Damn I ship these two.
Lizu chapter 13 . 8/5/2014
Great read, thank you, but the ending seemed a little abrupt.
Will there be an epilogue/sequel?

Best wishes
Lizu chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
Stories with characters with different voices rule. Loki's a right bastard here and damn it's been a long time since I've read one to equal him :)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/13/2014
okay...that was awesome...and who else but tony would have the gaul to yell at odin
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 13 . 6/6/2014
Love it! I hope you do make a sequel! I'd really enjoy to keep reading this. I'm off to check out your archive stuff!
sea-kingdom chapter 13 . 6/6/2014
this is absolutely fantastic!
i love it, absolutely adore it
and tony screaming at odin... oooh, i just LOVE that
WhiteWave14 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I know that you have moved on to A03, but since I don't have an account there, I am writing to you both here and I hope it will reach you.
I have read your post about the possible sequel and I was shocked and saddened by the reasons that made you change your mind. I honestly would never have thought that people could complain about how you portrayed Tony in your fic. I think his characterisation was spot-on and I found it realistic that he continued to see people on the side while his relationship with Loki wasn't clearly defined. (You said in a comment after your post that most reviewers who supported your portrayal of Tony were not English native speakers. I wonder how strong the correlation is, because I fit in that category as well!)

I really liked how you portrayed Loki and Tony's relationship and I found Tony's snark against Odin on Loki's behalf particularly brilliant and satisfying.
I'm not begging for a sequel. It's up to you two if you want to write one in the end or not, but I would be very happy if you did and I dearly hope that you didn't allow all the stupid flames about Tony to get to you. It's difficult to say where the writing of one finished and the other started, but I think that you are both great writers and I am very happy to have found your fic.
Thank you very much for writing it.
MudkipStar chapter 13 . 5/16/2014
I went to archive of our own and couldn't find the sequel. Could you give me a link?
silver drip chapter 13 . 5/5/2014
Nice story. Thanks for taking the time to write and post it.
silver drip chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
Good job.
silver drip chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Nice start.
laurenkeyblade chapter 13 . 5/2/2014
I loved this fix. How you wrote loki's and Tony's relationship is one of the best I've read in this area of fanfiction. I would love for there to be more of this story but oh well this story was awesome. I hope you will do more this in the futur. Keep up the great work! :)
CrowX chapter 13 . 4/21/2014
Oh, I absolutely adore this story. This is just what I wanted to read when searching for a Tony/Loki story. It is sexy, funny, insightful and dramatic and sooooo awesome. I love the slow built-up from a one-night stand to a casual fucking to exclusiveness and then to love with all its ups and downs. So cute. And I love Tony yelling at the Allfather. Odin seriously needed that! Aww. Would love a sequel, perhaps Tony meeting Loki's beloved children. Or maybe there is one, I'm going to check it out that second ;-)