Reviews for Two Sides Of the Coin
Zela Night chapter 13 . 5/11
This fic is amazing.
I adore this story. You have made a touching, non- cliche tale, and I enjoyed reading it.
Kimmytrainer chapter 13 . 12/4/2017
Yay they're okay! Ugh I loved this story! There was an innocence about Loki, and yes he hurt Tony but he didn't destroy anything or kill even one person this whole time! A good Loki is an awesome Loki. Thanks for writing :)
Kimmytrainer chapter 10 . 12/4/2017
Wow, yeah they didn't react nearly as badly as I expected them to. Well, except perhaps Thor. Maybe.
Kimmytrainer chapter 9 . 12/4/2017
O.o no mention of feelings and Tony's willing to be exclusive? Whoa. Damn. Go Loki! Lol anyway I was so nervous that the others would find out in this chapter! I imagine they'll find out in the next one, since the papers probably got a photo of who Tony was kissing, and the Avengers would probably realize it was Loki. Damn.
Rhyfedd chapter 2 . 1/26/2017
Im pretty sure its a rule thay if your "one night stand" makes breakfast, you cant kick them out... at least not until the food is eaten.

Loki knows (and Thor suspects)
Crystalzap chapter 13 . 7/6/2016
well there is some profound emotions in there and I think you did Tony's character pretty well in that he didn't just change and didn't break or anything when Loki was being an ass, he kept moving in true Stark fashion.

I was looking for your sequel though and while I found you other accounts, I don't see the sequel.
vh132 chapter 13 . 6/21/2016
Thank you, thank you so much for the story !
Elyah chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
Great start, love how you took known characters and made them your own without depersonalising them (does that make sens ? I'm not sure I make sens...whatever)
YoChicken chapter 13 . 7/15/2015
loved the story! though the ending seemed a bit abrupt
Smarthiz chapter 13 . 6/24/2015
pleaase post a sequel ! xD it's just soo great ! (if it can take place in Asgard at least for a bit it would be fun i think ;) )
Naruko202 chapter 13 . 5/9/2015
I love this !
Nicolene B chapter 13 . 4/16/2015
Really enjoyed this!
bleeb90 chapter 13 . 3/30/2015
I loved it. It was beautiful. I hope I'll find a sequel!
DeviousClass chapter 13 . 1/20/2015
I enjoyed read this story :D It's awesome :3 J'aime beaucoup beaucoup
LunarisDraconis chapter 13 . 11/18/2014
Man I want more this story is awesome!