Reviews for Let Me Name the Stars for You
This is literally my favorite post mockingjay ever. Ily.
Devi2509 chapter 1 . 1/4
That was absolutely magnificent
it was just simply amazing
I made me cry so hard I just loved it.
It was exactly what I was looking for
I wish it was longer though.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I really loved this little fanfic. Gale and Johanna just seem like they would be good for one another. Amazing work!
Angelically Scarred chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Loved this, great job!
LCDRFireFly chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Wow, what a beautiful story!
You gave an insight into the life in Panem before the war that is very plausible. Rory's question about the dead and Johannas realization that only a child from Panem/District 12 would ask like that was just amazing.
I also liked the kitchen-scene very much and how Hazelle helps Johanna face her past without being too motherly or giving her the feeling of being weak. She just takes her as she is and that's heartwarmingly beautiful.
I enjoyed Johanna's and Gale's honesty with each other and the development of their relationship throughout the story very much. You did that very well without compromising their identities (e.g. Johanna's smart comments or when she just shows up in Gale's bedroom - that's just her!).
Again, an amazing story of yours! Thank you so much for sharing it!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Loved it! Great work. Very well written. The moment between Johanna and Hazelle was very touching - talking about her family.
KNO chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
This is a fabulous work. Absolutely fabulous. Thank you for contributing such a piece.

I loved how Johanna and Gale's relationship evolved, how Johanna came to terms with herself/past, and how she sank into living a life (and making a life) with the Hawthornes.

Just lovely.

-KNO
Nuna Hatem chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I am so glad I read this. I feel like Johanna really opened up to them. Her and Gale are so alike, but different at the same time. It was so interesting to see her hard mask slowly fall away, and how she started to love them all. I like how she just showed up and they accepted her so quickly. No-one asked 'Why are you here?' It was just 'We're having rabbit stew.' A silent invitation from Hazelle. My favorite part was when Johanna cut Posy's hair. Posy was so trusting, and I think that shocked Johanna that a little girl wasn't scared of her at all and actually trusted her. I also loved when the boys asked Johanna to help them with the rocking chair. It was a bonding experience that made the boys and Johanna have a sort of friendship. I like that Hazelle became a mother figure for Johanna, and that Johanna opened up to her. I was so surprised when Johanna revealed a little bit about her past to Hazelle, but it was exciting. I think it was sweet that they made bread together. She really is warming up to the Hawthornes.

Amazing job, you are really talented!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I loved it, very sweet and a nice, long one-shot!
MissPerceived chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
This is an excellent story. I must admit, I'm hardcore Everlark and rarely venture far from that but it does happen and stories like this make it worth it. I've seen this story in many people's favorites and finally got around to reading it. In my head I already considered this a "classic" of sorts in Hunger Games FF and now that I've thoroughly enjoyed it I can see why.
me chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
aahhh!1 this was so cute and so well written and it's amazing and aahhh! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I never truly believed Johanna and Gale could be paired up until I came across this fic. It's so believable, following the canon and so into character that the chemistry both have is undeniable! I cried in so many parts while reading... Hazelle and the dough, Posy and her request to have boy's hair, the boys and their fear followed by the trust to ask her to help them with he chair... Oh, the chair! How's it possible for an object to make me cry that much?! Anyway, congratulations! It's one of the best fics I've ever read!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
And that's the best fic about Johanna and he Hawthornes! Besides sweet, totally believable and well written! The way you portray how slowly they all needed each other was magnificent!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
aaahw this was so cute! loved it! x
ManningFan51 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Please make a sequel to this or Kaleidoscope Heart! I love your Gale/Johanna stories!