Reviews for Let Me Name the Stars for You
marxs chapter 1 . 6/22
This is the cutest freaking thing ever. I absolutely love this story. You captured the characters amazingly and I have always wanted for Gale and Jo to end up with someone, so this is perfect.
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 4/3
This was really great.

I really liked Johanna getting into Gale's bed with him in the night, and I loved their kiss on the porch.

I liked the scene with Hazelle and Johanna making the bread
wolfsbaneeclipse chapter 1 . 3/23
LOVE this. What a tender, authentic story. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
This is the best johanna and gale fiction I have ever read and believe me that means a lot.
stupidityisdangerous chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
We need more fan fiction like this. Fan fiction where the characters are just themselves and there's no drama or multiple chapters. This was great.
Michelle.Wjes chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
i'd love your story, i really would like to keep reading what happend afterwards
chemistrykim chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
wow... great story i actually read every word and not skip anything
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
This is literally my favorite post mockingjay ever. Ily.
Devi2509 chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
That was absolutely magnificent
it was just simply amazing
I made me cry so hard I just loved it.
It was exactly what I was looking for
I wish it was longer though.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I really loved this little fanfic. Gale and Johanna just seem like they would be good for one another. Amazing work!
Angelically Scarred chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Loved this, great job!
LCDRFireFly chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Wow, what a beautiful story!
You gave an insight into the life in Panem before the war that is very plausible. Rory's question about the dead and Johannas realization that only a child from Panem/District 12 would ask like that was just amazing.
I also liked the kitchen-scene very much and how Hazelle helps Johanna face her past without being too motherly or giving her the feeling of being weak. She just takes her as she is and that's heartwarmingly beautiful.
I enjoyed Johanna's and Gale's honesty with each other and the development of their relationship throughout the story very much. You did that very well without compromising their identities (e.g. Johanna's smart comments or when she just shows up in Gale's bedroom - that's just her!).
Again, an amazing story of yours! Thank you so much for sharing it!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Loved it! Great work. Very well written. The moment between Johanna and Hazelle was very touching - talking about her family.
KNO chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
This is a fabulous work. Absolutely fabulous. Thank you for contributing such a piece.

I loved how Johanna and Gale's relationship evolved, how Johanna came to terms with herself/past, and how she sank into living a life (and making a life) with the Hawthornes.

Just lovely.