Reviews for The Broken Road to You
laliycris777 chapter 7 . 7/15
when you update?
VATooobsessed chapter 7 . 6/25
So happy to see your back writing the story! Poor Dimitri he is holding in so much and poor Rose not only was she rejected but now feel so awkward because of it.
russia2774 chapter 7 . 6/23
Loving it please more
Yeah she’s a keeper. A zoo keeper.

Sorry I’ll go home lol.
Keep writing a hug from Germany Alynka
Katylou32 chapter 7 . 6/17
I’m so pleased you’re back, I’ve followed this story from the beginning. Looking forward to seeing the next chapter.
makaylakat04 chapter 7 . 6/17
Welcome back and thank you for this great chapter can’t wait to see what happens.
BookDreamer98 chapter 7 . 6/17
Really loving this story so far, looking forward to the next chapter!
SKDanielle16 chapter 7 . 6/16
Welcome back!
debpreato chapter 7 . 6/16
Firstly...I am so happy that you may be able to work on this story. It is so good to see you writing again. Great chapter laying down more ground work for thier. Relationship to form. Not surprised at Dimitri 's actions eventhough he is attracted to Roza. It is too soon for his heart...he feels like he's cheating on his wife. He has not processed he can keep Elana in his heart and make room for Roza. He does not seem to "love" her yet. A little jealousy may help that along. Looking forward to upcoming chapters
KaralettVAddict chapter 6 . 2/15
aww. more!
southernbeauty13 chapter 6 . 11/23/2017
I'm so sorry for your loss and the other hardships you are having to face. I fell in love with this story a while back and can't help but admire you for continuing to write despite life's chaos.
Valya 001 chapter 6 . 10/20/2017
this is such a lovely story...
I am really sorry though that you have to go through all this. but your father was a very brave and kind hearted soul. and i can understand your loss given my parents divorced when I was 11, so I grew up without a father. so I can tell what it is like to loose your father.
just stay strong and keep on moving forward, your pain will start diminishing with time.
and lastly I hope you update soon, i really loved this story.
moni280892 chapter 6 . 10/14/2017
I feel sorry for your loss. Last year my grandfather passed away and I wasn't even closed to him but I feel so bad. I can't even imagine how you are feeling because people can say they understand but no one can understand your loss because only you can understand what you had loss but remember one thing that their memories and their blessings will always be with you.

And last thing is that it was a nice chapter, I hope you will continue the story and will update soon.
debpreato chapter 6 . 9/11/2017
This a really beautiful story of life. I hope u find a way to continue this tale which could grow into a family.