Reviews for Zero Faith to be Found
Delaybad chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
Very interesting premise and the story is decently executed, I'm very interested in how everything turns out as well as how the major canon events in ZnT could be affected.
It's too bad that like many other very interesting works on here it seems to have been abandoned, I hope that the author comes back to finish this in the near future even if it's unlikely. I'll be following it on the off-chance he does though so fingers crossed.
Hakurei no Miko chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
i love this ze! pls upate! btw, i would like seeing more of sanae's powers da ze!
DschingisKhan chapter 7 . 3/20/2014
I really enjoyed this and the oncoming revolution of faith it laid the groundwork for, as well as the potential of the Louise/Sanae combo. It's not often that Sanae feels a little devious. Maybe you'll continue some day?
Gladiara Alata chapter 7 . 3/5/2014
This is truly wonderful. I do hope you'll complete it.
erching chapter 7 . 2/21/2014
really enjoyed
ArcherShirou chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
until now enjoyed
Touhoufanatic chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
very interestingly done story. sanaes reaction onyhr religious beliefs, or lack there of, are very nice as well.

I quite like the story as a while and it will be nice to see how you proceed with it.

goodcluxk to you
somemadao chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
I enjoyed your story. Sanae's already far more fleshed out than I've read in many other stories, which is very pleasant.
I do wanna mention, though, Sanae's indignation at the thought of a human attaining divinity is perplexing, considering one of the major shinto gods (Tenjin) was formerly a human (even Sanae herself is a human and a minor god, too). Were she expressing indignation at how only one god is worshiped, with all others being reviled as blasphemous, then it'd make more sense when considering Sanae's shinto background.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
Marshmallow hell, god I love this!
Mizuki00 chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
What a sad interlude... Gods have it bad... :(
kinglugia chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
...Yukari's fooling around again, I see.
tylermech66 chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
awesome, update very soon!
Condor green chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
This story is really cool.
I can't wait to see what you do with this.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »