Reviews for Haunted
Guest chapter 30 . 10/21/2014
So are they now together or is it just sex for both of them? Please cont
Guest chapter 30 . 2/10/2014
This was incredible it really was. I could actually visualize what I was reading and I felt almost connected with the story. I realize it has been a long time since you've updated but please make more chapters! It's better late than never
Pasqualina Pia Y chapter 30 . 8/17/2013
I love your story!. Will you be updating and completing this story? Please do you write beautifully.

Thank you for my many hours of reading enjoyment.

Best regards!
kaye chapter 30 . 8/7/2013
I am so, sooo glad that I read your story. It's almost exactly what the season one of smash should have ended. And it's a good thing that you did not let them kiss or put smut in chapter one (like the other fanfic writer's did) their relationship here slow and a mixture of mystery... I hope this is not the last chapter. Thank you for writing this!
fictionfunrun chapter 30 . 7/7/2013
I just read this and loved it. Wish you had been a writer for the TV series - the series would have had a much better ending than the way they botched it up.
alexceasar chapter 30 . 6/29/2013
I absolutely love what you have done here. The development of their relationship and their interactions with each other are just wonderful. I hope to read more. Thanks
HannahbananaJane chapter 30 . 6/5/2013
I just found this story and fell in love with it and I'm sorry I didn't read it sooner. I know you haven't updated in months, nearly a year, but I wanted to let you know that people are eagerly waiting to read more of this. After the crappy season 2 and the show being cancelled, we have to rely on fanfiction for our truly deserved Cartwills and this story is amazing. Please update this. There's so much stuff unanswered in this fic.

Hannah :)
melissa chapter 30 . 5/14/2013
I loved this story beginning to end. I hope you plan to write more chapters, this story was amazing!
Gotcha1234 chapter 30 . 4/6/2013
Please, please update this! Pretty please!
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar chapter 15 . 3/24/2013
Omg that group suicide line of julias was one of my favorites ever. So glad you incorporated it.
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
Perfect. And, i agree. Kat Mcphee was smokin in that scene.
twinklegoesthesea chapter 30 . 3/23/2013
Love it
PrincessJ0630 chapter 30 . 3/20/2013
Update pleaseeee:) so addicting!
pLei4fun chapter 30 . 2/9/2013
Hey! Love the story, hope you update soon now that the second season has started. :)
Fieke1993 chapter 30 . 1/22/2013
Oh I love the sex scene, I can't really say finally because you have created such a good feel and rhythm that it only seems befitting to have this chapter end this way.