Reviews for Wrong
Alex Benedetti chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Without words.
I like it.
Ravyn Skye chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Again, I am IN LOVE with this little drabble. So much conveyed in so few words.

I find myself time and time again wishing I could write HC fanfiction, but I'm so deeply in love with your stories, that I'm afraid I would only write pale shadows of fiction, and it would be inevitable that it was inspired by you.

Perhaps, I may yet write a fic for them, and dedicate it to you. Would you mind that?

I may also have to write some slightly more sexual scenes for them, and I'd love your input on those if I write them... Please let me know your comfort level for reading such scenes. (Also, I doubt I could actually post them to FFnet, due to content guidelines, but I could post them elsewhere and send you links. *hearts*)

Hearts and GIANT HUGS,
RS
Qwestiria chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
this is great!

please write another chapter!
Goth Albino Angel chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Short, but still sweet nice.
the-dark-poetess-911 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This is absolutely brilliant! I am in complete love with each and every one of these lines and the masterful way in which you pieced the words together to create this powerful snippet. I adore how you end the first two lines with "But it's wrong."- to me it's almost as if you are showing the reader how flimsy of an excuse morality can be, there are no "rights" or "wrongs" in emotions, there is only the feeling of perfection, if it feels "right" we sabotage ourselves by having the nagging voice at the back of our mind saying and reminding us "But it's wrong.", I also love how you chose the word coo to describe Heiter's words towards Abby, it gives the idea a sweetly twisted and perverted atmosphere about it. :) All in all I just love this piece, everything about it speaks to me on some level, and each time I re-read it I fall deeper and deeper in love. :D Great job and I hope you write more short, prose-type stories like this as it's beautiful :D