Reviews for It's a Secret to Everybody: Adventures of Chuchu
This was SO AweSOME PLEASE WRITE MoR! Maybe one with demise, link, ghirahim, and groose foursome?
GhirahimisBAE chapter 1 . 4/24
That was pretty friggen awesome :D
TheCrimsonPuppet chapter 1 . 4/3
Please you must write another Groose x Link fanfiction! I am begging you please! I love this pairing so much, and I'm disappointed that there isn't many good fanfiction for them. Please write another one please. I love your writing style!
Luna chapter 1 . 2/28
This is... so beautiful.
PewPewTwo chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
I read at least one of your Zelda stories everyday! I would love to read more, so please keep updating! You're the greatest!
FrostStick chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
To Crimson Graphite

If you ever read this, the stories are completely separate from each other, so don't worry ;)
Crimson Graphite chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
So, this was bothering me after I read this set of stories, and "Thread of Fate". And I do realize that the stories probably take place on two different save files (relatively speaking), but I was still mildly annoyed. So, the Link x Groose stories (I assume) are before Link's adventures. He already lost his virginity. So when in chapter 11 (Not sure. Somewhere around there) when Ghirahim actually had full on sex with him, he was mourning the loss of his virginity. Again, they probably take place at two different times, buuuuut, I don't really care. Sorry, that sounded rude, didn't it?
Kun-Chan Bunni chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
No matter how many times I read the "Secret" series, I always enjoy them! :D You're an excellent writer!
Akira chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Aw! So awesome! *dies of nosebleed* could you make another one?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I like the "little did he know" parts at the end lol
rosiea184 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Groose's hair is the one thing that snaps him out of the daze. Of course. I laughed at that.
Are you going to write more stuff like this? A sequel to Thread of Fate? Or something more with the chuchus? (Which was funny btw) I like your writing, it's good.
SadisticMind chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
I'd love it if you wrote more about what his experiences with the Lightning and Fire Chus; that could be interesting. Kind of kinky, but awesome all the same. And many, many more green Chus...this time Link wouldn't have Groose to save him. XD
this account equals abandoned chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
I'm not really a Groose x Link fan...Actually, I don't even know why I read these. XD But I do...
Hey, btw, can you write more Ghirahim x Link stories? I like those.
Cremage chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
part with the ChuChu. In Link.

Had I been a guy, I would have had a boner ! It was sooooo exciting! Kudos!
Strawberry Mica chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Creative idea *Laughs till nosebleed* *Tilts head adorably while still nose bleeding* More?