Reviews for Open Line, Busy Signal
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Great story LOVED IT!
Debwood-1999 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
AAAAHHHHH...Heath and Addy are having all the fun and Jay's their secretary? LOL guess they have him whipped, don't they? Nice job:)
JadeRose1 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Hot
Dashing Golden Dreams chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Heh heh heh... Chris had NO idea what was going on! If he ever found out he'd flip! This was goooood stuff :) I love the way you write these boys so much. Jay's dominant and manly and sexy, Adam's impish and bratty, and Heath's needy and submissive, and they're all so beautiful and deserve so much love :) I love the bondage too, very hot. Great story!
JoMoFan-spot chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
The sweet dosage of Jay/Adam along with the usual beauty of having your writing to read & enjoy again made me very delighted. Hopefully, this make you feel the urge to write again & help you get back at your stunning magic w/ wrestling slash.

The best part of your E&C/Heath is how well you write Jay. He's such a sexy man, & the way he handles Adam & Heath...Gawd...I love it. Specially the Jay/Adam connection that still come out individually out of this threesome. You know I take extra pleasure in that ;)

Also, love your Adam still. You write him so sexily & Oh mine anal beads & when Jay's having such fun & Heath is so needy...HAWT!

This was awesome. I loved it!