Reviews for Wisps of Memories
sami1010220 chapter 4 . 8/31/2019
Good job!
sev's-sexy-mistress chapter 1 . 12/18/2018
Great story and I really enjoyed your style. I assume Harry is a reincarnation of Frederick, is that right? Also, who was the woman in the first chapter?
Someone chapter 4 . 4/4/2018
I have no idea what the fuck just happened but you're writing is great.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/23/2018
What is with you and WEIRD/NO-SENSE stories that pertain to this pairing.
LunarisDraconis chapter 4 . 2/4/2016
I'm surprised I'm not crying that was so touching
Beth9891 chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
Interesting enjoyed the back and forth but at times they were a little confusing but good story none the less
Baow chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
Strange but I kind of like it.
tamashiyuki chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
Very good!

Aunque me hubiera gustado seguir leyendo

blj.14 chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
I can't say I care much for your writing style. You kept jumping around and I would be halfway through the paragraph before I'd realize there was a place/time change. It confused the hell out of me as well as was irritating. Plus you left everything hanging. Who the heck is Freddy? What happened to him? Why can't Harry die? So many questions,so few answers. Such a wimpy Edward.
Zlatka chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
Definitely good.. :)) thank you
Eshi9 chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
This was really great. As many other reviewers have said, this was very well written. The characters were great and blah I cannot express how I feel xD
My main confusion is why Harry doesn't age, too.
Persephone Blake chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
I really enjoyed this story. Very well written.
LeArtemis 1234 chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
I always read this when listening to Ellie Goulding's Figure 8 and l just so peaceful. It's a beautifully written story. The contrast, the tone. C'est super. Bravo
Barranca chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
In some way this is a very sad story, but the happiness contrasts the desolation - and Harry finally has found a steady companion.
CookiesAreTheMeaningOfLife chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Great fanfic! I'm really pleased I found this because it is generally rare to find a good Harry/Edward piece or even a good Twilight and Harry Potter crossover. The style you wrote in was very well executed, dreamy and thoughtful. I especially like that the encounters were far apart and mysterious, not too over detailed and still believable. Lovely work!