Reviews for The Measure of Worth
Oh my goodness! :)

PLEASE KEEP WRITING.

:D PLEASE?
Angela Jewell chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
Aww, no fair! I'm dying to read more, and you haven't updated in 7 years! Life sucks.
krizue chapter 2 . 7/17/2004
now you could say that I am obcesed with you, but u write really well, plus I adore that couple, theyre so damn kawaii!

update soon!-
Tsuki no mizu chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
just Kawaii! speechless
RhIaNoN chapter 2 . 11/21/2003
hey this is a reely good idea, u should keep it goin
RavenKitten chapter 2 . 12/2/2002
Oh this is good! please continue! my life is put on a line! ' lol! well continue! i order you to!

~AkaneKitty
DemonBlade chapter 2 . 10/26/2002
wow! that's so good! more sooooon!
Tenchi Moete chapter 2 . 10/18/2002
awwww I like dis! Continue!
E-chan Hidaka chapter 2 . 10/2/2002
ahaha! very interesting, i like it! please continue it. i wonder if ranma going to find out that akane is a girl and not a boy. well ja ne!

~ E-chan Hidaka
CrimsonLily chapter 2 . 9/30/2002
I like it. Well done.
RurouniGochan chapter 2 . 9/30/2002
This is cute and a very enjoyable read! Please continue soon!
Fangboy chapter 2 . 9/30/2002
Like it!

Must write more..

Akane and Ranma 4ever!
Saturn Angel chapter 2 . 9/29/2002
I love this fic! Ranma is so naiive just like in the series and plus I like R/A pairings so you could call me biast but! eh! . I still like this fic and I think it's a very original approach to the whole akane being a princess plot. Please keep writing!
Vivi chapter 2 . 9/29/2002
Interesting story so far. Hope to read more soon. _
Shadow Knight2 chapter 2 . 9/29/2002
WONDERFUL! BRAVO! Please continue! This story sounds wonderful! I've been wondering when you would continue with this story. You certainly have a plot going and I would like to see how you develope the characters in this kind of situation. Please write more soon and let us see more of your wonderful work. Geeze, I thought Akane would get busted when Ranma was calling out to Ryoga. haha. _ I also thought it was weird that Ranma didn't notice that Akane, a "boy", slapped him instead of punching him... Well, now that I think about it, maybe he did punch him and I just forgot. Ah well. _ UPDATE SOON PLEASE! Ciao _~.