Reviews for Secret Love
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
There's No 'Soul Jonathan
'Eater' Evans'
And There's No 'Maka Elise Albarn'
Did You Think Those Damn Words Or Your Just Drunk When You Write This o_O
But Still Like This My Most Favourite Part Liz Talking Soul One The Phone (Soul-Kun Is So KAWAII While Expressing His Emotions For Maka-Chan) But Still I Like This Fanfic (But Not THOSE WEIRD NAMES!0)

Loves 3 And Likes (g),
SakuraEgg (Am Too Lazy To Write My Name LOL! :P)
MYMYTHEGREAT chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I can't stop giggleing! So cute!
quietdetective chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
PLEASE DO A SOUL POV PLEASE!
BeriForeverFan chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
OMG! My name is Elise! it's cool u used it as Maka's middle name! Awesome one shot!
SOULEATER4EVA chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
WHERE DID JONATHAN COME FROM? AND ELISE?
May-Ruzuki chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Have you ever sprinkled cinnamon on strawberries? That taste is godly, not strange!
CaRaMeLlDaNsEn9009 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Hold on... in this story you said that Soul's middle name was Jonathan and Maka's middle name was Elise. And in another story, you wrote Soul's middle name as Alexander, and Maka's as Louise.

Hmmmm...

XD That was very random! Great story, and I loved how you expressed Maka's feelings so clearly! But I have to say 1 small thing in the criticizing category. Sorry, but don't take this the wrong way! I just thought that... you could have made it more smoother, you know? Like, Maka just goes out and tells the girls immediately about her liking Soul. i thought you could have made it longer, and less choppy sounding, you know?

I don't mean to sound rude or anything, I swear! Please don't take this the wrong way!

Anyway, overall, I liked the story, and I can't wait for Soul's POV!
Lady BloodWolf chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
do soul's point of view please
Enoon chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
continue on!

enoon
All-American Anteater chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I like this story, it's very cute! I hope you do Soul's POV! I think it woul be very interesting! :)
monzepelmoon chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I would love to see SPOV just to know what went through Soul's mind through out this whole story. Good Job!

-Moon-chan
FailScribe chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I kind of like how you didn't include Soul's POV. It made it more surprising when we all found out he actually felt the same way towards Maka. ;3 On the other hand, if you did include his POV, then maybe it would make the readers want to find out if they do actually get together in the end. Totally your choice I guess. LOL

Maybe a bit more details, but I think you're fine overall~
olivia the rat chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
m lol
Sora'struelover chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I like it _ so cute.
thewicked1 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I feel like there could have been more brooding on Souls side concerning his feelings for Maka, but otherwise great story!