Reviews for Breaking
Siess chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
So, so, so, so, so heartbreaking. I am sobbing right now. In a corner... sobbing. This was so well done and so perfect and I am so in awe of your writing. This was just... God, it was so good.
borednhomealone chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I've been f
KimuAkiyo chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I'm really glad you've got your words.

This was beautiful and heartbreaking all at once. It's very, very real.
GleekMom chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Bless you and your angsty heart and your amazing ability to pour your pain into words. Just keep swimming.
sophannically chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Hey so I follow you on tumblr and when you said that people who really can't write ( i read the extracts and you're right) get more reviews than you I decided to read one of your stories and review. I have already read a lot of your stories and I love them. Your writing is SO GOOD and you can literally write anything. You're one of my favorite fanfiction authors. Please don't ever give up writing. You are really talented :)
silverfox0433 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
HOW ARE YOU SO PERFECT!

THIS IS THE 'BIG BROTHER' COOPER SHOULD ALWAYS HAVE BEEN. THIS IS THE BIG BROTHER ALL BIG BROTHERS SHOULD BE.

*cries helpless tears over your beautiful writing*

Absolutely loved it, every word, all the emotions and actions, they were perfect.
VioletCherry342 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
...jesus, poor Blaine.. *sniffles* Gorgeous as always, but so very, very sad.. You always make me want to hug Blaine..

And fyi, girlie, my box is always open too, if you need to talk or vent or whatever. 'Kay?
SragonZ chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Can I give you cyber cuddles?

Yeah, writing is a good outlet. I've found singing and drawing is too, but they're not for everybody I guess. You always need something.

I feel sad for Blaine. I want to hug him and love him, and I want to hug you and love you too. :'(
jhgfkjhgkjhghj chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
kami. D:

My heart was not ready.
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I love how perceptive Cooper is to everything Blaine is thinking and what his actions mean. The entire cutting scene and how Blaine is so reluctant to talk at first we're incredibly realistic. I was slightly hesitant with no Kurt but this was just as good as The Box, just different. I'm glad you used writing as an outlet! This was awesome :)
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
oh baby come here and let me love you! god, i feel like anything i say here is totally inadequate, but i just want to say that i'm glad you've got writing instead of blades, even if it's not quite the same, and i hope you've got someone like cooper holding on to you. i won't let you go *holds tight*