Reviews for Mordecai and The Rigbys: The Mayhem
lMAO IM A PERSON chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
iS THIS A REAL EPISODE? NOOBS
Mimi Myself and Iz chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
Really great story. At first it would seem out of character for Benson to help Mordecai and Rigby write a song. However, Benson was impressed with what Mordecai said to the once Future Mordecai and Rigby, and would be proud of them over time to checking that they are learning to play their instruments and not at all anything like "slacking off." Great song lyrics. Chapter 5 has a great funny moment as Mordecai again is left alone with Margret and her many boyfriends and Rigby just states the obvious better scenario to Mordecai. Now a crazy fan shows up for them to continue as a band. Great job.
Pika-Pika Roe chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
I liked the general story. But Benson seemed very OOC when helping Mordecai and Rigby. Also, the grammar nazi inside me wanted to scream while reading this. You really need to work on your spelling, formatting, and syntax. It was hard to read this with so many errors.

Don't be discouraged by this review. It's just some constructive critism to help you grow with your writing. :)

Keep going and working to prevent future errors.
radredknuxfan chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I'll admit that this is a pretty good story so far. My only real problem is that you need to split up your paragraphs into smaller bites. I'm sure not too many other people would be all that enthusiastic about reading through a wall of text. Check out some of the other long fics on here (like mine) and I think you'll probably get what I mean. Other than that, good job.