Reviews for Unavoidable Attraction
jensteed chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
It was a good read :)
ohkaoru chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
It seems like every time I try to write good sex fanfic, it fails xD but I guess I will just keep reading awesome stuff that you wrote! Great story ;)
YourHorcrux chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Love it 3
Chloe chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Wow I really enjoyed that!
Gods snape is sexy!
DoraLupinTonks chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
it was awesome...u dnt need to feel embrssd!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Very sexy story, good job! I would have liked it better if it was set in Hermione's 5th year, there would have been less plot holes.
wickedDiSaster chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Oh my fucking god, that was soooooo freaking hot! HOT, HOT, HOT! Fanfuckingtastic!
Amaya2278 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Of course we've all wanted to write dirty fanfictions before, it seems to be the only kind I can ever think of writting. Just how many times did she come in this fic anyway? XD it was great, and hot, and sexy. Only thing missing was 69, but I can live with that _
Na chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Holy Cow! THANKS!
Kezzasilver chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Lol love it. Dam hot
The Cute One chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I like your mindset..keep on keeping on, and write more awesomeness like that!
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Great job with this.
Rebecca Bartlett chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
*looks at fiance and laptop placed strategically placed over lap and sighs in frustrations* I really have got to stop reading these x3 But it was reeeaaally good TwT like abnormally good and I read a crap load of "smut"fics ;3
Lemons And Limes And Fluff chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This fic was great! Mine are nothing in comparison *sniff*
Petite Mule chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Nothing to be ashamed! It's a good one. In OWL's year, Hermione was 16, so it wouldn't have paedophilia, would it? Do you planned to wrote what happened during patrols? Read you soon.