Reviews for Unavoidable Attraction
Amazing chapter 1 . 1/10
I love this fan fic because it's so passionate and caring and it really seemed like they both love each other so very much️
This is amazing! I love how he is so caring! That doesn't usually happen from the other snanger fanfics I've read. It makes me happy and bubbly to read this haha. Love it and keep up the good work
w chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
After i read this i became so wet! I guess i had a horny look to the point that my boyfriend noticed ;)
Btw great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
absolutely disgusting,i think i might throw up
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
Wow Hermione is a great liar
Caitlyn Fletcher chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
I cummed so many times while reading this. I hope it never stops. Beautiful stranger you made me feel so good. Wanna threesome sometime with me and Peychanz?
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
I really shouldn't have read that before bed because now I'm super super turned on and I have to get up at 6am for work. -.- But damn. Thanks for this haha this was a great, well written sex fic :) Hope to read more of your stories soon :)
xx Sage
iron-on-maiden chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Loved it!
jensteed chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
It was a good read :)
ohkaoru chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
It seems like every time I try to write good sex fanfic, it fails xD but I guess I will just keep reading awesome stuff that you wrote! Great story ;)
YourHorcrux chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Love it 3
Chloe chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Wow I really enjoyed that!
Gods snape is sexy!
DoraLupinTonks chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
it was awesome...u dnt need to feel embrssd!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Very sexy story, good job! I would have liked it better if it was set in Hermione's 5th year, there would have been less plot holes.
wickedDiSaster chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Oh my fucking god, that was soooooo freaking hot! HOT, HOT, HOT! Fanfuckingtastic!