Reviews for Unavoidable Attraction
w chapter 1 . 9/25
After i read this i became so wet! I guess i had a horny look to the point that my boyfriend noticed ;)
Btw great story!
absolutely disgusting,i think i might throw up
Wow Hermione is a great liar
Caitlyn Fletcher chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
I cummed so many times while reading this. I hope it never stops. Beautiful stranger you made me feel so good. Wanna threesome sometime with me and Peychanz?
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
I really shouldn't have read that before bed because now I'm super super turned on and I have to get up at 6am for work. -.- But damn. Thanks for this haha this was a great, well written sex fic :) Hope to read more of your stories soon :)
xx Sage
irononmaiden chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Loved it!
jensteed chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
It was a good read :)
ohkaoru chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
It seems like every time I try to write good sex fanfic, it fails xD but I guess I will just keep reading awesome stuff that you wrote! Great story ;)
YourHorcrux chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Love it 3
Chloe chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Wow I really enjoyed that!
Gods snape is sexy!
DoraLupinTonks chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
it was awesome...u dnt need to feel embrssd!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Very sexy story, good job! I would have liked it better if it was set in Hermione's 5th year, there would have been less plot holes.
wickedDiSaster chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Oh my fucking god, that was soooooo freaking hot! HOT, HOT, HOT! Fanfuckingtastic!
Amaya2278 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Of course we've all wanted to write dirty fanfictions before, it seems to be the only kind I can ever think of writting. Just how many times did she come in this fic anyway? XD it was great, and hot, and sexy. Only thing missing was 69, but I can live with that _
Na chapter 1 . 7/27/2012