Reviews for The Catalyst
Fullmetal alchem chapter 1 . 5/27
Kinsdura chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
That was extremely interesting, though I would like for there to be some clarification on how the Dolorosa knew Handmaid. Other than that, I liked how it turned out, and how you made Mindfang take the Dolorosa and her money back was genius.
Meu-Meu chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
just one thing. you do know that arenea and the marquise were totally different people. for all we know, spinneret mindfang was he actual name. genetically they were the same, but existed in different incarnations of alternia and BEFORUS AND ALTERNIA ARE NOT THE SAME!
awawi chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh, this is really amazing! And haaah oh man first time giving in a p wordy review

How you wrote her was interesting, I always imagined the handmaid as someone who was all serious and gloomy but I guess since this is a younger her, its different? I love her curiosity with her own race it really makes it more realistic :0!

I think there were a few minor spellings here, what confused me was Tidino/tadano? Are they similar trolls?

Mindfang was amazing (all I can see is her with a Jack Sparrow-esque smirk oh dANG), the slave lady's rage was amazing, the salesfolks were amazing and wow!

I'm a huge handmaid dork and I was doing some research for an ask blog and asdfghjsd this was super great and amazing and wonderful gosh the praise I can gush out for this (pleasereturntoitomgggg)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Really good, very clever and I love your writeing style.
WoahThereBuddy chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I like it! So I guess, it might be time for a second chapter? :D I enjoyed how you portrayed The Handmaid, so I am looking forward to this fic.
Hattori Sei chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
This is interesting, not much is done with the Handmaid, even though I get the feeling she played a major part in the story of the Ancestors. I look forward to reading more of this.
Chillis chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
-first review in this fandom- oh! This is a lovely plot! I hope you'll continue it! This definitely looks promising!