Reviews for Danger and Delicacy in Unintentional Legilimency
Lucyole chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
poor draco i think that that was a sight he never wanted
to see, i love that paring way better than llly severus, i would say
luciou loss sverus gain i really loved to read it.
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
A most pleasant cure.
LadyPalma chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Severus/Narcissa I loved them and draco's reaction is fabulous LOL very Good story !
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This is a brilliantly written story! I particularly enjoyed the quick Luna/Neville bdsm quip, and the lovely balance of confidence and vulnerability you've written into Narcissa.
zeshadesofjustice chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Oh. My. Goodness.

This piece is just...3 I adore it! You had me rolling so many times.

I loved how you let us truly see what characters thought of him. "Harry Potter approached, smiling. 'Absolutely not.'" That was one of my favorites spots.

/faved.
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
What a lovely romp. Thanks for sharing!
Blazen chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Good story! I like Snape/Narcissa.

I only wish there were no references to the movies.
KoshKing777 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Favorite line: "and (most disturbingly) Neville Longbottom tied to a chair while a leather-clad Luna Lovegood smacked his thighs with a riding crop."

I laughed hard at that one. XD

Anyway, GREAT story! I thought it was a nice change of pace for you, and I love me some Snape/Cissa fics. :) Clever writing abounds through this story - Snape's desert dry wit at the beginning is classic. XD I also like how you made some of Snape's insights into the others' minds to be truly insightful looks into their characters and what they really think of him. It was enjoyable and awesome. Naturally, everything with Narcissa was just drop-dead HOT. Fantastic, all around.

You should write more Snape! :D He was by far my fave character in Hands of the Sisters! I'm honestly awed by how well you got into his head! You are truly one of the greatest writers on this site. (/faved)
petulantpoet chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
What a lovely, lovely gift...I wish with all my heart I could write this way. No matter how I begin my stories they always take a turn for the worst and more than often end in tragedy and despair. I would give my beloved wand to tell a story that just for once ended with a happy ending. Not a 'maybe' happy ending, not an ending that could be if given the right circumstance considered happy but really, really happy. I am jealous and blessed you have given this to me and have not the words to express my sentiment.

I'll have to say I actually laughed out loud so many times and my most favorite quip had to be from Minerva herself, (What had Minerva said? Oh, yes. "Be nice.") Thought I would fall from my chair. You have a gift my fiend and am so thankful I have found a kindred spirit even if our spirits are polar opposites. Perhaps that is why we enjoy each other's company. Many blessing's to you and you did a marvelous telling of these two. I truely hope you continue writing this pairing. BRAVO and well done indeed!