Reviews for The Bet
banana chapter 23 . 10/17
Why would peeta a slut? And when he tells Katniss that she's the first person he's made love to, YOU SAID THAT PEETA HAD HAD SEX WITH LOADS OF GIRLS!
Why would Katniss go out with him, let alone have SEX and get ENGAGED? ALL IN HIGH SCHOOL?
casie chapter 23 . 10/17
OMG! I think it's gonna be a condom and Katniss will get pregnant cos they forgot to use it.
What did I just read?
I'm sorry, but this is pretty bad. I mean, the only similarities between the series and this fanfic are the characters' names. And o.k., it can be OCC I guess, but for those of you who write OCC types of fanfictions, just make up your own characters instead of ruining the characters we love in the books.
Peeta would never be a slut, Katniss would never be such a drama queen, and even so, ENGAGEMENT in high school?!
Where the heck did the Games come from?
This was mostly a modern day fanfiction, but then the Games popped up! And then we found out they won the 74th, which means 73 existed before these!
That makes no sense!
I'm sorry and I hate being rude, but this is awful.
PRENGNENT!; I knew that they weren't using protection for a reason:-) :-) :-) :-)
christyjosh4eva chapter 30 . 11/5/2014
I love your story! It was so awesome! It had everything! Drama, scandal, romance, comedy, smut! What more could you ask for?! :) it was just so cool!
TheDivineGirl chapter 28 . 8/4/2014
Hi! I'm also know as 'The_Divine_Artist' on Wattpad and since you had the story here, I wanted to say that this was like the best story ever. Lots of Love, The_Divine_Artist.
sierrarae1316 chapter 23 . 7/14/2014
he didnt use protection! oh no.
sierrarae1316 chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
there are two lunches in a day? what?
HUNGER FOR THE HUNGER GAMES chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Nadine chapter 20 . 5/4/2014
This such amazing story line cant wait for more :)
Guest chapter 24 . 2/20/2014
Wait... aren't they in what? HIGHSCHOOL! And there getting engaged? Thats cray!
mybookloveaffair chapter 30 . 1/31/2014
Cute story :) so the revolution never happened? I'm glad for them though :) they can have their happy family for 12 years until their daughter is possibly reaped :(
mybookloveaffair chapter 19 . 1/31/2014
I want to punch Katniss actually for being so stupid :( and dating that asshole. He is such a jerk. She's only doing it to get back at Peeta too :( she's being irrational and she's going to get hurt because of it.
httpswww.fanf chapter 13 . 1/24/2014