Reviews for Grief of a King
Zoge Hetai chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
aaahhhh! i need a description of what happened! i can visualize twenty and a half ways merlin could have been used as a sheild!
Ash9 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Oh, that was lovely. Sad but charged with an array of other intense emotions-anger, guilt, grief and love. Beautiful!
owensheart chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I am all teary eyed now, this is heartbreaking ut at least Merlin will always be with Arthur.
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I almost expected Freya to burst out ofthe depths and order Merlin back to life, but that would have been waaaaaaay too dramatic. I like your way better;)

Anyway, good job! I enjoyed it.
Ocean Mint Leaves chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
That was beautiful. Honestly, very very powerful. Cheers! :D
xXMistressMadHatterXx chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I know people say this this all the time to convey their emotions, but you did honestly make me cry.
Aldryne21 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This is bloody BRILLIANT! See, it's so good, I'm cursing... Arthur is so strong and so vulnerable at the same time, seriously well written, how you kept the balance till the end... "You will not stop me", brrrr, that sent chills down my spine. Brilliant :)
sarajm chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Lovely! I sure hope you'll publish more stories.
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This is stunning. Very poignant. Yay
CynicAlb chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Very nice. Now you have to write the one where Merlin comes back!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
0oh nice one-shot. :)
Pagen Godess chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
you have earned a muffin for this and if i could id give you one but i cant so ill review.

gods above this is a beautiful oneshot. if i were the type that cried easily i would be crying. this was just lovely in so many ways. every one was in charecyer and their grief was just touching. as a fellow stalker (for merlin fics at least) i must say that im looking forward to seeing more from you.
Ddiwerth chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Very nice oneshot; very poignant. And I love your style, so for a debut piece you should be very proud! I know what you mean about being a serial lurker but non-contributer (snap!), as I too have not had the guts yet to publish any of the works I have been working on - it's hard to have the confidence to do so with all the talent on these boards. Now that you have dipped your toe into the pool, I hope we will be seeing some more soon as you are obviously the possesser of more than a modicum of talent :O)