Reviews for All Computers Have a Recycle Bin
iDOG chapter 18 . 7/23/2012
Great! You should somehow work in to the next chapter that Wheatley now knows what 5 5 is!
Smorgesborg chapter 16 . 7/8/2012
I hate to say it, but you make Wheatley out of character. Wheatley isn't supposed to know that any of the other things won't kill him, for example. He's a moron, he can't put 2 and 2 together. Another example, how is he supposed to know the law? Even if he had wireless internet in him, he wouldn't even be able to use the code to open the browser, much less search on the internet, to see the local law
PootisHolliday chapter 16 . 7/6/2012
Awesomesawz. fast uppie
axel100 chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Four chapters in and I'm still wondering when your going to talk about how the attached cores have influenced GLaDOS. From the title, I'd assumed she start having quirky personality difficulties due to some lingering influence from the old cores. Nothing so far.
axel100 chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
They have Facebook 500 years in the future? Having them picked up with the spcae trash is one of the more creative ways I heard of Wheatley making it back to earth though.
axel100 chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
OK...First the officer is driving a squad car, 500 years in the future. He also too readily accepts her story. Finally, wouldn't it be more likely for Chell not to have any ID on her. I don't see aperture letting test subjects taking their personal affects into the test chambers.
PootisHolliday chapter 15 . 7/1/2012
Too short :C
What'sHerFaceTheAwesome chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
Ooh! Ooh! Pick me! I think it's a Nintendo DS, the video game system! Also, I love, love, love, love, your story! Please continue it!
Smorgesborg chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
Alroight then.
PixlexicWriter chapter 12 . 5/5/2012
NINTENDO DS!
Little Christian chapter 12 . 5/5/2012
Make the Prize a...Virtal Cookie!

Chrissie your Sissy!
PootisHolliday chapter 9 . 4/24/2012
Good story so far...
Little Christian chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
Ok, since when were you doing a CONTEST? I know, you know, I know that the game is, *SPOILER* Star Fox. :P

Chrissie, your sissy! XD (Chrissie, 'cuz it's short for Christian :P)
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »