Reviews for Rebuilding
Chang-Tong chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Aw, poor Amarant. So much wanted to be the one in a relationship in Freya, yet still lying to himself and overall being in denial over it. I feel sorry for him, but I'm also kind of happy that Frately's the one for Freya in the end despite his faulty mind and lack of memories.

I think this is the one of two fics where Frately and Amarant have a (semi at least)conversation together that's well-written. You, also, got the emotions written down very well. I can also see the two of them acting the way they are in this fic. I particularly like how Amarant wanted to kick Frately's ass but couldn't because the latter is not a jerk or an ass in any way. XD Even he couldn't deny that Frately's trying his best like any loving boyfriend would do.

Love this fic and the bittersweet emotions tied to it.
Andrivette chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
No need to apologize, I love heart-wrenching things just as much as fluffy ones! I absolutely love this piece. It's definitely not what I was expecting, but I love that. Poor Amarant is so gruff but he's so good deep inside. I can just feel how painful it is to offer all this advice to the man in the position he probably wishes he were in. It's one of those stories that makes you want to come up with ideas of how it could be continued, and that makes it awesome. Lovely work, and thank you!