Reviews for Ghost
Sweet and very insightful story
Vengeful Astartes chapter 20 . 2/28
Nice read.
AlexiaRiddle chapter 20 . 7/1/2014
I really enjoy this fic.
Thanks a lot!
oriberu chapter 20 . 9/14/2013
Thank you very much for this beautiful collection of almost behind-the-scene tales of the Stark family. I immensely enjoyed the clever, heartwarming dialogues as well as the playful way in which you portrayed the characters. I think you added a very human dimension to events in the books, making the connections between the children really come to life. For me, as someone who is already invested in characters like Jon and Arya, this is just a joy to read. Very skillfully written and very much appreciated.
Vengeful Astartes chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
nice development.
Vengeful Astartes chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Nice start mate, like it.
KrnYong chapter 20 . 4/18/2013
I liked this, I liked it a lot. I think you got inside every character's head very well and I just wanted to cry sometimes, honestly.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
Great story! Please continue, though if you don't feel like it, then this would be a decent place to stop. Good job keeping everyone in character.
MelloBelle chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
This was beautifully written.
DarkDragonne chapter 20 . 8/13/2012
The time skips at the end got a bit confusing, but still a really nice fic.
Alek Sands chapter 20 . 8/13/2012
Perfect ending to the perfect set of chapters
positivelysmashing chapter 20 . 8/13/2012
Aw, I'm really sad to see this story end. It has been the best pre-AGoT story about the current generation of Stark children and those in their lives, and one of the better fanfics in the ASOIAF fandom. I liked that you with Jon Snow's POV and the christening of himself and the direwolf as ghosts. Please continue writing more stories! :]
positivelysmashing chapter 19 . 8/13/2012

Theon. You will be the death of me, I swear. Besides Catelyn Stark, there's no other character I feel this much pity for throughout the series. Sansa and Arya come in at second place, considering that Sansa might be the most physically beaten and sexually harassed girl in all of Westeros and Arya probably will never FULLY recover from the debilitating PTSD she probably has from killing Polliver, seeing the Red Wedding, the torture of prisoners at Harrenhal, etc.

But Lady Catelyn. But Theon.
I can't. I don't even know where to begin about either.

This chapter, though- holy crap. I've always wondered how Theon felt when Ned Stark died. Your conveyance of his emotions at his thoughts towards Ned are exactly how I imagined he would have reacted. How can you openly lament for your captor, the man who dishonored your father and seized you away from your family and home? But then again, how to you reconcile that with the way the cool courtesy the Starks had treated him (not cruelty like other hostages might have faced), that they educated him, trained him, fed him, and let him grow amongst the lord's own children? Theon, with his lack of affirmed identity, has enough troubles without such conflicting feelings added to them. Agh.
Mononoke-hime x sukai kurora chapter 20 . 8/13/2012
I enjoyed every chapter you wrote, and was sad when the touching story ended. I liked how Jon was the last narrator for the last chapter. Jon Snow is actually my favorite male character besides Bran. This story was again a story that I will enjoy for years to come.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/8/2012
love it! and wouldn't it be funny if robb or jon would go see arya now and talk to her as if she were a lady!