Reviews for Ungoliant's song
chisscientist chapter 1 . 3/16
A black hole with more appendages! This is hilarious. I was laughing at the summary before I even opened the full story. Nice work. She is indeed the very model of a spider shaped monstrosity.
Pip the Dark Lord of All chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHWHWHWHWHWHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHWHWHWHWHWHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHWHWHWHWHWHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHWHWHWHWHWHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHWHWHWHWHWHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHWHWHWHWHWHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHWHWHWHWHWHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHWHWHWHWHWHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHWHWHWHWHWHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHWHWHWHWHWHAHHAHAHA
OH WOW THIS IS ABSOLUTELY GENIUS! THIS IS PRICELESS! I LOVE IT! I've always loved that song, but this is a far better version. I am going to memorize this and sing it to my family until they finally decide to take me to the loony bin. THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS IT MADE MY NIGHT! I am laughing like a hysterical maniac. I think my family thinks I've lost my marbles. *composes self* now, I must calm down to memorize this. *takes one look and bursts out laughing again* oh, it's hopeless. Well, I shall try again later. ;DDDDDDDDDD
Gracie Pearl chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
This...is awesome.
ZdenkaWaldner chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
This is excellent.
Nerdy Nell chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Ungoliant would be delighted to eat this poem, because it is brilliant. The meter is perfect-which couldn't have been an easy task with lines of so many syllables; the rhymes work; it's a great parody of the original song; it fits Ungoliant and her story; and it made me laugh. It is a thing of beauty and a joy for ever. Bravo.
Quantumphysica chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
THIS WAS HILARIOUS!
The very best parody of that song I have ever seen, and I laughed my ass off. Thanks for sharing this!
LalaithElerrina chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Brilliant! I was humming the tune in my head as I was reading this. I stumbled in a few places, but no biggie. Wow! I am so glad I found this! I absolutely love it!
Softballgirl chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Wow. This made me think of Monty Python. Brownie points for making a silly song much more ridiculous and enjoyable.
TARDIS Blue Carbuncle chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Oh, good God, this was hilarious!
Having just read The Silmarillion, I must say that this is a creative, insane, and utterly fun way to go about describing Ungoliant's role. My mini-Maedhros insists that I favorite it.
The.Twins.From.Mordor chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Hello.

This was hilarious!

And now, of course, Matt can't stop singing it.

Actually, it's more that he WON'T stop.

We think he likes Ungoliant's poetry. We know that we do.

-Lynn and Erin
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
hahahahahah! LOVE THIS!
Mornen chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
*claps* I loved it! The explanation at the beginning very good too... :)

*singing* I tried to eat the Dark Lord once, it was on our returning trip...
Galad Estel chapter 1 . 4/18/2012