Reviews for Masochist
NicolinaN chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Oh dear. That was dark. It is hard to tell how Buffy felt through S6. And it pains me how she treated Spike. It could very well have been like this. :(
washed away again chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This is incredible. Such a horrifically cruel characterization of Buffy but not inaccurate. She's surprisingly cruel at times, and to bring out the similarities between her and Dru and Darla was brilliant. Also her imagining he's Angel is something very real to the essence of the show because as much as I'm a Spuffy fan I don't think Buffy herself is able to move past Angel in any real way.
spike'smate chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
buffy can be such a bitch
spuffy luvr chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Oh wow! That's all I can say! Awesome.
Spike is the BIG BAD chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Okay, I know Spike loves Buffy, I know that I love Spuffy, but all I want is for him to be cold and dump her on her vindictive ass. She's going to do something so evil because he wanted to make-love to her? I love this story, so well written. I can see Spike doing this, because when you get down to it, he loves her more than he cares about his own survival. ERR! I still want to slap the crap out of Buffy though. ) Great story. both kept in character, and I want to hit both Buffy, and for some reason Angel, repeatedly. I also want to hug Spike, but I wanted that before coming here. Great story! I wish that it was more than a short one chapter story, but I'm so glad I found and read it.
Premise Oh Sum chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Soooooo beautifuly written! I just recognize everyone, and that was more than good. Thanks!
Lakitalover chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This made me tear up a little. I think you capture the pain, drama, wrongness, desperation, and love (at least on Spike's part) of their season 6 perfectly. It sums up the darkness of post-resurrection Buffy very well.
unforgivable curse caster chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
The writing is alright, but I just can't get behind the plot during this time-frame in the series, in mid season 5, or even post rape attempt I can see the plausibility, but Spike's actions were pretty out of character for it to be set when it was. It casts in doubt his devotion to her and his resolve to be there for her. If it were that easy to get rid of him he wouldn't have stayed after her death. His devotion isn't just to her at this point in the series, its to her, and Dawn, simply put-Spike never would have tried to take off at this point in the series, it sells his character short. No offense to your writing, which is above par for what you often see on , I just can't find a way to get around the oocness of Spike that is essential to your plot.
Spike's real lover chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Oh my gosh! I cried as I read this! I felt sooo sorry for Spike! I would happily kick Buffy's arse for him. This is such a good story. Written wonderfully. I would read again and suggest to other!